Eternal return

Discussion in 'History' started by Deleted member 309843, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Marx & Engels were right to say that "the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."

Because Marxism is playing on dialectics. Hegel applied dialectics to the whole plate of existence. Marx, an atheist, leveled it down to matter. It's idealism vs. materialism. You see them every day in their Tesla's Suits & Ties. While the martyr dies on a cross. Wouldn't it be nice to reconcile the two?

Liberty is was we talk of. But what about Liberty to do whatever you want regardless of any restriction moral or legal? A state of animal primacy? It is necessary to have the opposite of Liberty, being Restriction, in order to have a more enriching kind of Liberty.

Because like Being & Nothing
    Liberty cannot exist perfectly without it's pure opposite to feed it, and the opposite also fed. This is the unity of opposites. This is dialectics.

Apply this to history & it proves Marx & Engels quote. Except that Marx what wrong this: that the proletariat could be trusted not become corrupt. Marx thought, based on Hegel's idea that the synthesis of Opposites effected progress & static simultaneously, that the proletariat victory could be successful. But if you apply dialectics to social history, only concerned with the Material advances, then you forget that Ideas are always changing & someone built that fucking table
    or someone wrote a n

So here I am trying reconcile Idealism & Materialism. Because the pattern of class struggles is clear, and they will by no means end. It is the serpent that eats its own tail. There won't be any Revolution to end hate or strife forever. Rather history is going in a dialectical cycle.

Government, Police, Law these are the opposition to full individual & social freedom. But we have needed them to get this far. We are near past due for another revolution though. Things have been stagnating for decades. Even if time wipes away our victories we must have Ideals.

Fuck Marx.

Let's commit anarchy

2. Democrats & Republicans are not concerned with society or Liberty in the pure abstract sense, even if they believe so. Their Ideals have them believe that they aren't only effecting change for their own environments & of their few succeeding generations. But as our time creeps on the old evils with bare their teeth again & new evils will have been produced. Evil is an Idea, but their are many attributes of evil manifest that derive themselves direct from human action.

It's you who have allowed it to stagnate. Forget about what the Fat Man says & take direct action in the community.

Forget about your party platform ties & remember Your Ideals. Want something done? Do it yourself.

3. The Black Panthers did it. They didn't have any one to speak up for them so they got with the community & did something about it for themselves. Print flyers. Print pamphlets. Talk to people. Help a brother out. Organize. Learn your rights. Don't put up with shit.

Don't vote.

Ha ha ha

I'm finished. I started this as a serious piece I wanted to write, but am stoned & it became an inflammatory rant. I hear it in my head as I type.