Esoteric, (Hidden,) Knowledge

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by thedope, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

I just got some Muldavite for my birthday a few months back. Tiny little shard but it's great nonetheless.

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Hmm, incense is interesting. Will keep an eye out.

I had a hard time with moldavite at first, very heavy emotional reality check, a period of purging if you will.

'Dude, you're fucking depressed!'

'What? No I'm not, am I?'

'Fuck you, you don't feel good asshole - this shits gotta go and what doesn't go needs to be rearranged'.

Now it's an amazing tool for insight into circumstance. Mini psychedelic.

I recently purchased some Libyan Desert Glass as well, I find these 2 a really nice synergy. LDG is also a tektite, more grounded than moldavite and not as 'pushy', but potent none the less. The day I put it on(it's on a necky) I had this surge of sensation through my solar plexus and it remained to simmer like that for a few days.

1 person likes this.
  3. ChinaCatSunflower02

I love how the Moldavite looks really dark and bland until you hold it up to a light and it's just a pristine Green color. Mini-Psychedelic, eh? I can dig. I carry it with the Labradorite in one pocket and then a large Citrine in my other pocket. All three of them have had prime eras of importance, with the Moldavite being the newest. But I used to have a more significant Citrine than the one I have now that I was gazing at in a friend's bathroom until it literally jumped out of my hand and down the drain. The faucet was an older style that wouldn't allow me to reach in and grab it. That crystal got much darker the more I carried it around.

4. MeatyMushroom

Mm funny, same situation with my citrine but down a road drain. Out my pocket at just the right time.. Ridiculous.

Some rat in the sewer's getting loaded.

Haven't synced with my labby yet, not that I've been aware of anyway. It's always been an interest on my periphery but it hasn't jumped at me yet.
    Clearing some space at the moment so I wanna go through and get to know everything I've got a little more intimately.. Giving away the rest I think. Serious decluttering phase(linked to aforementioned moldy insight - just been postponing the weight of the change, and the idea surfaced again a few months ago with some ladies book).

1 person likes this.
  5. ChinaCatSunflower02

I've read that it's common for crystals to just kind of leave you like that...almost like the mineral has a life of its own and its own path to follow. Crazy that both of our Citrines went to the sewer! I was contemplating a sort of Lord of the Rings vibe to try and make myself feel better about it because it was a powerful stone.

So do you carry just one at a time? I would only carry my Muldavite but its so small that I want to carry other crystals with it.

6. MeatyMushroom

I find moldy needs no friends, no matter the size - it's a little pocket rocket..

But in terms of what I carry it's usually either my citrine or libyan glass(I swap them around on the same necklace) and that's it, but I have 5 'go to's' at the moment.. The above mentioned, moldavite, nuummite and a deep blue piece of kyanite. Almost black.

Sometimes they all end up with me together, but not much. I don't really think about them all that much but they have their place.

I think you may get along with nuummite btw, from what I've gathered from you.

1 person likes this.
  7. ChinaCatSunflower02

Damn...Nuumite. I'm reading it's the oldest mineral on Earth? And considered the Sorcerer's or Magician's Stone. Right you are on it being something I would resonate with, Nephila! I've never heard of this one. Thanks

8. MeatyMushroom

9. ChinaCatSunflower02

I might just get one tomorrow. My band's got a big gig. Epic shit!!!!!!!!!:)

1 person likes this.
  10. MeatyMushroom

Sweet, congratz :) when ya playin'?

11. ChinaCatSunflower02

Just got done. Was a very solid gig.

12. spiritualstoner13420

spiritualstoner13420 Members

What's up guys new to opening my third eye just wondering better ways to master my true inner intelligence I am understanding things better every time tho just would like a few pointers

13. Jonycreeps

Jonycreeps Members

That's beautiful.

14. Jonycreeps

Jonycreeps Members

Knowledge and wisdom is intrinsically worthless, only pleasure has intrinsic value.

15. Jonycreeps

Jonycreeps Members

I think it may be all an illusion but that doesn't mean its not still beautiful and worth exploring.

16. ThriceHistMorphs

ThriceHistMorphs Members

I DEMAND MR WRITER RETURN TO DEBATE

17. ChinaCatSunflower002

ChinaCatSunflower002 Members

It actually exists.