Esoteric, (Hidden,) Knowledge

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by thedope, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

Also is the Scientific post-2012 evidence from a Swiss Scientist that matter isn't particles but is actually a crystal. By using sand in water and vibrating it to sound frequencies, the geometry forms something akin to an ancient Tibetan ET Mandala.

2. ChinaCatSunflower02

The Big Bang, as this points out, is a primitive Scientific model. The Universe is something more like a Self-Aware Hologram

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Love is real, real is love
    Love is feeling, feeling love
    Love is wanting to be loved

Love is touch, touch is love
    Love is reaching, reaching love
    Love is asking to be loved

Love is you
    You and me
    Love is knowing
    We can be

Love is free, free is love
    Love is living, living love
    Love is needing to be loved
    copied from http://www.lyrics007.com/John%20Lennon%20Lyrics/Love%20Lyrics.html

4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  5. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

6. ChinaCatSunflower02

7. ChinaCatSunflower02

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

This statement;

has absolutely nothing to do with this.

9. ChinaCatSunflower02

Just accept that the universe is a Crystal Fractal.

I carry around crystals all the time in my pocket. Over time, they change colors and give different hughes. They are alive, as is all matter. Our Consciousness is linked and interacts with Matter. Magick.

10. ChinaCatSunflower02

11. ChinaCatSunflower02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI

12. ChinaCatSunflower02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlTXnM625w

13. ChinaCatSunflower02

14. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I have to vouch for crystals... I'm not touching the rest of your post besides the fractal bit, and crystalline as a metaphor, but back to crystals....

I played with them for a while not really taking much notice, more of a bad fashion statement during the teens - but after purchasing some Moldavite my perspective changed drastically. Whatever's going on, those little rocks do influence states of consciousness, some subtler than others. Moldavite hits like a truck and when I first had it around it spaced me the fuck out. It still overwhelms me at times, it's a catalyst for consciousness expansion. I also tend to use it with other amplifiers and high powered motherfuckers, just cos I like it hard, but long story short - if anyone's sceptical but curious I'd recommend purchasing some. It's not cheap, but I'd say it's worth it.

It's also only gonna get more expensive since there's an extremely limited amount of the stuff around, so there's the safety net of having a small investment as well.

PS: Lot of fake moldavite around, so take care when buying. Reputable sources, most should come with a certificate of legitimacy.

1 person likes this.
  15. MeatyMushroom

16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nephilia, does that mean that moldavite is the only crystal worth purchasing, and the other types of crystal are no good?
    I never heard of moldavite before. It is very pretty.....partially made by meteorites.....how interesting.

I was just researching it...there are museum pieces of it.....and going for thousands if you can get them......I think that is out of my price range ....:(

17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ever since I was a little child, I collected rocks and still do....If I see one outside that catches my eye, i gather it and add it to my rock garden inside here.........I don't know the names of everything, but something about any stone will draw me in....I think that all of nature's products has this "magic" we speak of , though....

There is such comfort in handling and holding some big stones......and so cool to the touch temperature wise...,

here are some photos....on floor are the big cold to touch stones....collected from various places i have been to.....beaches, Scotland, here, etc.....and they are always covered in bird seeds as the bird cage is right near....several bowels of medium sized stones to fragile bowls of beautiful smaller stones.....

and not to get into my jars of sand and shells from beaches..... :D

001.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

1 person likes this.
  18. MeatyMushroom

No not at all, moldavite's just the stone I'd first recommend to any open minded sceptics.

Everything has some form of "energetic" influence, which is just a new age way of saying you respond differently to different shit, for example being inside vs. outside. There are finer details to this basic principle - crystals being a particularly potent example of this, in my experience.
    My "toolkit" has grown quite a bit over the past year.. some of my favourites are citrine(natural - more expensive, but stronger than the semi-artificial), nuummite and rainbow obsidian.

1 person likes this.
  19. ChinaCatSunflower02

Citrine was my first crystal. Love it. I would also recommend Labraodorite.

20. ChinaCatSunflower02

There’s a revolution going on in science.
    A genuine paradigm shift. While mainstream science remains materialist, a substantial number of scientists are supporting and developing a paradigm based on the primacy of consciousness.Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D, a pioneer of this revolutionary new perspective within science shares with us his vision of the unlimited potential of consciousness as the ground of all being, and how this revelation can actually help us to live better. The Quantum Activist tells the story of a man who challenges us to rethink our very notions of existence and reality, with a force and scope not felt since Einstein. This film bridges the gap between God and Science. The work of Goswami, with stunning precision and without straying from the rigors of quantum mechanics, reveals the overarching unity inherent in the worlds major religions and mystical traditions.

www.quantumactivist.com