Erowid Art

Discussion in 'Art' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I said it before and I'll say it again. There is an incredible amount of unknown talent on erowid's arts and culture page. Anyone else agree?

2. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

i do agree. That stuff is good.

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I agree, often I go there to get insparation and just to trip out and groove on it!

4. We_All_Shine_On

lol me too! It totally adds to a trip when ur stoned.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Some of my favorite art pieces are from erowid. I think i would be saddened if erowid somehow got shut down.

6. fi_J

fi_J Member

erowid is an invaluable resource on so many levels! but yes, there are some amazing pieces of psychedelic and spiritual art to be found. i browse occasionally.

7. We_All_Shine_On

I don't really like some of the like, computer made photoshop pictures. I prefer hand done work. unless it's fractals. but when its a computer generated image of something real, it's not as cool for me.I might check out the sculptures

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I know... Erowid is an amazing website. I think its a shame that some people only see it as a drug website. Their is so much beutiful art there. Lovely. I use some as wallpaper.

9. Sarombi

Sarombi Member

the computer created stuff is good some is really beautifull but there is just something sort of old yet new about drawing and painting like there might be high quality paints and pens but people draw and paint the same way people did hundreds of years ago with a computer it just takes away