Erotic Wrestling With Partner (Lesbian)

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Clara90, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Clara90

Clara90 Members

In the past few months my partner and I have been mixing it up with some wrestling before sex, doing battle for up to half an hour until one surrenders. Neither one of us is particularly submissive or dominating so we've decided that whoever loses in a match is either dominated, or has to pleasure the other. Does anyone else do this for foreplay, or just for fun?

My partner/opponent is 5'8, 129lbs whilst I'm 5'5, 122lbs, and we're both very sporty. I guess what I'm asking is are there any other couples we could meet on here that do anything similar, to exchange experiences, stories aso.

1 person likes this.
  2. adler

adler Guest

Fun fun fun :)

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I wrestle with my boyfriend and I have with past boyfriends too. I love it! It isn't and intentional form of foreplay for me, but it does often end in sex. I think though, as a girl dating mostly guys, I'm lucky to be pretty big and weigh around the same amount as my boyfriends (sometimes more, heheh). If I was considerably smaller than my bf, I doubt I'd want him pinning me to the bed.