Eros Experiences.

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by outlander14, Sep 8, 2013.

1. outlander14

outlander14 Member

I spent a large part of my summer out west on my bike this year and came across something new called eros. Green liquid little bottle. At first I thought it might simply be GHB, syrup, or some similar substance. Boy was I far from wrong. After taking a 1/2 dram bottle it noticed it kicking in about 45 minutes later with some slight stomach discomfort, and then I was off to the races for 17 1/2 hours or so. I won't bore you with the details but as someone that has done plenty of x and acid over the years it was like the two of these got together and had a baby. It was a hell of an exeperience with some good visuals, awsome rolls, and the sex was out of this world. The only down side if your not prepared is the peaking every few hours. Just when you think you've reached the the peak, you go even farther.
    I came across it a couple more times over the summer but it was never in large quantity and the word was it was something new out of the rave scene. Nobody could give me a chemical makeup or where to find it on a regular basis. Just simply $20 a pop. I thought at first it might be in the 2c family or some other synthetic but I've tried those and not even close. Would appreciate some feedback from others that have tried this, or may know what it actually is.

2. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

17 hour trip could be some DOx chemical.....

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Yeah I've never heard of that and it doesn't really match up with anything I can think of. Interested to know any more information we can gather.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have had some lengthy experiences with 6apb which match those descriptions... That's about the only newer chemical I can think of, although it doesn't seem like it would make much sense to turn it to liquid. (Maybe to try and distance it appearance from MDMA so it doesn't get passed off as it?) I'm hopefully going to a rave here in about a month, so I'll keep my eyes peeled, eventhough it does sound enticing the way you describe it, if i were to come across it but not get any information on it, I doubt ill dose some mystery liquid.

5. outlander14

outlander14 Member

Single doses come in 1/2 dram vial, my suspicions that it was turned to liquid form for marketing purposes. Its a hell of an experience. I experimented with 1/2 a vial and was still able to get going pretty good. My friend took the other half and we were off to the races. Im not sure why it hasn't hit bigger of if the sellers are staying under the radar. Appreciate the feedback on what it might be. Maybe someday again my guy knows a guy out there. lol.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Fishy as hell. You are very brave for drinking a marketed black market mystery green liquid. The length of effects strongly suggests it is a DOx.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ The fact that the doses come in half dram vials and that its a newer chem strongly suggests that its not DOx.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

actually there's nothing to suggest it's a newer chem, it's only marketed in a novel way. You could dilute any chem, including DOx, in arbitrary liquid doses. I could fill a 2 liter coke bottle in such a way that a mouthful of it would be 1mg of DOC for example, and sell shots of it at a rave as "Eros", boom, i'm a rave drug lord.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you diluted something like that you would be on your knees facing a bunch of angry ravers who didn't feel anything.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i'd give them some "acid" to make things ok, know what I mean? wink wink

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Gendorf, didn't you mention tripping on eros in another thread? or maybe it was outlander..?

both times i heard of Eros on hipforums, i thought of "Thanatos to Eros," some psychedelic literature you can search for if interested.

Myron J. Stolaroff even wrote a chapter on low doses hehe

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Can anyone read?

13. porkstock41

do you ask because DOx should feel close to 2c-x?

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

As Close as NBome to LSD

15. porkstock41

which is not very close IMO.

i don't understand why you are asking if anyone can read.
    i can. and since reading and writing kinda go together, i'm assuming mr. writer can too.

no one suggested it was 2c-anything

16. outlander14

outlander14 Member

I haven't been on and the conversation has grown without me. lol... I certainly enjoyed the part about the Rave Kingpin. ;)... Regardless, I think the only way to really know is get it again and try to have it analyzed. In theory I could obtain it again, but I wouldn't know where to test it.

17. porkstock41

sorry for mentioning Thanatos to Eros, person who disliked my post.

or was it low doses that you didn't like? :p

18. outlander14

outlander14 Member

I can get a pic of the stuff if anyone wants to see it.

19. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read this, except I was thinking about Shulgin's writings from Tihkal. He talks about Eros and Thanatos a lot in some chapters.

im down

20. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Duh... It was outlander... he mentions it in This thread :)

I read the op again and I don't think its DOx anymore... Come up was too fast in the report.
    DOB come up was 3 hours.....longer than mescaline.