Erections in inappropriate places

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Phil 53, Dec 2, 2019.

1. American Guy

American Guy Members

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, but I like showing off my bulge when I get spontaneous erections. I love seeing the reactions from the ladies, their eyes bug out, jaws drop, the whispering, etc. I love it!

2. LiamWern

LiamWern Members

Yeah I always love seeing the reactions from women/girls seeing my cock or bulge, the curiosity I saw in those young girls eyes as they were staring at my cock was especially exhilarating.

3. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I got erections nearly every day at school, the most embarrassing was while we were in the swimming pool seeing all those beautiful girls in there swim costumes I got so hard just as the teacher said get out the pool, I could see the girls having a look and some were giggling and smiling, a bit embarrassing but I have masturbated many times remembering those gorgeous girls.

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Sometimes a spontaneous erection pays dividends. A bulge in a meat market has attracted more than one horny woman. And I've been known to approach men who are advertising to help them with the swelling.

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My most embarrassing erection was in high school. My girlfriend/future wife invited me to her family's lake house for a day of water skiing. I was talking to her parents when Lynn walked in wearing a two piece bathing suit. It was the first time I had seen her showing so much skin, and my cock quickly stood at attention. I noticed both of her parents looking at the tent in my shorts. Neither was smiling.

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One of mine was in gym class in middle school.
    My shorts were tight enough there was nothing I could do to hide it and I was made fun of.
    I wanted not to have the erection but my penis had a mind of its own

john slick likes this.
  7. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

I had a female primary care doctor until I was in my early twenties. Every year Id get a physical exam, at a point shed ask me to undress to my underwear and lie on the table.
    As soon as she started touching my body, and knowing in 2 minutes she will be pulling down my shorts, it got hard quick. And hard hard, throbbing erect. I was always embarrassed.

She was a real professional, acted like it wasn't there. Shed examine the shaft with her hands then the head like normal and that was that.

But really embarrassing. She probably thought it turned me on or something lol.

john slick and jmadre like this.
  8. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I wouldn’t mind a woman at work seeing my inappropriate hard on. Although it would be like getting stars to align.

john slick likes this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Karaoke in front of a large audience. I felt like a rock star :p

Todd56 likes this.
  10. At a friends wedding. His bride was tipsy and invited me to dance. It was a slow dance and she was riding my leg with her pussy. I got hard of course and walked off the dance floor with an obvious upward buldge. My date and other friends were all cracking up.

john slick and Transguy like this.
  11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Too often at swimming pools, I had to stay in the water until it went down.
    Sometimes in the shower after the swimming pool. I kept my bathing suit on during those days and I placed the towel the best way to try to hide it.
    At a water park with my first GF, her sister was with us. Her eyes were like magnets on my crotch and it was hard to conceal the erection.
    Same with the other times said sister was with us at the beach.
    Her staring caused erections if I didn’t have one. As an aside to her sister, in later times I welcomed her staring and relished being visibly hard at opportune times and made it easy for her to feast her eyes pretending I didn’t know.
    Looking back, I would have liked to let her see and more, but I was being a good boy.

Transguy and jmadre like this.
  12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Recently at the beach. I was wearing jeans, they became, how shall I say it, tighter than when I put them.
    A couple of girl noticed and giggled as they walked by. How great would it be they had been interested in an older guy? :p

Transguy and Andy Schumer like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always gotten an erection while showering around other men in the gym shower. I see all those other sexy cocks and I instantly get hard and try my best to hide it. On the positive side my erection has gotten others attention which led to some very satisfying moments.

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Now I remember a couple of occasions.
    One woman I was chatting with was not there the day I stopped at the store where she worked. But I didn’t know until I walked in.
    My cock had shifted sideways and instead of fixing it I decided to walk in and let it be obvious for her.
    Instead, it was another woman and I decided to let it be obvious since it was going to be a woman eyeballing the bulge. She didn’t know who I was in relation to my future fwb.

Same place after the above mentioned fwb and I had met, I would have loved to meet up with her again but circumstances had changed for her. But I took a chance and got myself hard before going inside. I manoeuvred around the racks to avoid the eyes of a couple of customers until they left so I went in the washroom to get hard again before picking something up and go pay. Hoping to create an opportunity to have a conversation with her but she ended up having to pick up the phone.
    Staying there waiting for her was not a good idea at the time.

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The last one I can remember was when I stopped at a gas station to fill up, get a few things to eat before driving the rest of the trip.
    I took the opportunity to text a fwb and I got turned on from our messages.
    With obvious results that I didn’t pay attention to until a couple of women crossed path with me going inside and back to their car.
    One gave a quick glance and that was it.
    The other looked a little longer on her way in, her smile or smirk got me looking and I realized the reason. I waited a bit longer for her to come out but it took longer than I expected so I got in my car and continued the trip.
    I told my fwb in a text and she replied with a laughing emoji. Then asked me to show what it looked like but it was too late by then.
    But ……. she saw it in the flesh a couple of days later, sucked it and came from that erection also.

Transguy likes this.
  16. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I had an erection when I as being examined for possible testicular cancer. The urologist pumped some fluid from my prostate and used my penis as a brush to put the specimen on a slide. I think he knew what was going to happen and left the room long enough for me to recover.

That is the first and last time. I do not permit myself to be in a situation where this might happen. I've had to lay down the rules for some medical folk.

I got tired of having to deal with this so right now I have low libido from prostate cancer treatment and before I recover I'm having massage and such to desensitize.

17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I had a couple of my girlfriends mothers walk in on me.

john slick likes this.
  18. john slick

john slick Members

back in high school I always got a bone in French class. I dont know why