Erections in inappropriate places

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Phil 53, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

- Getting waxed....although the woman waxing me said it made it easier for her.
    - Getting hand washed in the hospital after surgery. Didn't even know I was hard until it moved the sheet. Male nurse too...
    - At a concert...big crowd and I was standing behind my best friends wife. Crowd got tight. My cock was against her ass. Thankfully, hubby never noticed. She did though.
    - Reading a Literotica story on a plane (middle seat) and the man beside suddenly felt ill an asked for us to move suddenly. I stood up. So did my cock making a nice tent. Woman beside me had to have noticed.

Transguy likes this.
  2. JudithJ1337

JudithJ1337 Newbie

I came during a gynecologist appointment. I was so embarrassed I cried. Needless to say I gave him one hell of a needed ego boost. He was gloating about it for the next few appointments.

It's not really an arousal story as it is an orgasmic one, but still I thought it was appropriate to put here.

3. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not for a long time and the empty bladder does help. Had one at school when showering after sport (laughed off, it happened to some others from time to time), and early on when first using a mixed sauna. Sat cross legged to reduce it, but the woman there who was naked noticed and commented that despite her age and appearance, she could still bring a man to attention.

4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I better not leave the house today, feel like all day I’ll have an inappropriate hard on till I allow myself to cum.

5. floridakeysdude

floridakeysdude Members

As a gynecologist I have had this happen with patients. I honestly can't believe he gloated about it. I wouldn't have said a word. I always approached situations like that with a "what if I was on that table?" attitude. When my young female primary care asked if she could do a genital exam I tried not to say yes like tony the tiger saying GRRREAT!

Transguy likes this.
  6. JudithJ1337

JudithJ1337 Newbie

I thought he was a little rude at first too, but we made a joke out of it later. No harm done.

Sambone likes this.
  7. oldbarefootguy

oldbarefootguy Members

I used to be embarrassed when I was younger and I got an unwanted erection. Now that I'm older and am freeballing most of the time, I just enjoy it and let it happen. I've seen every reaction from disgust to delight, and it's sometimes surprising who has the most positive reactions.

Sambone likes this.
  8. American Guy

American Guy Members

I get spontaneous erections all the time. I'm used to it. Sometimes I will stand up and walk around hoping to catch the ladies' attention. I really get a thrill out of it. I especially love it if I am walking around a college campus. The looks and smiles I get from all the girls. It's a great way for an older guy like me to pick up hot and horny college girls!

Transguy and (deleted member) like this.
  9. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

When you get to be my age, an erection anywhere any time is welcome :/

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I got caught by my girlfriends mothers. 2 different times with different girlfriends. When they had my dick out playing with it. I got it put away in time, but the bulge was apparent, even though I'm not huge but better than average. I know they seen it.

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I can't count the times I've gotten erect without having any sexual stimulation. Usually when I'm sitting in a waiting area my cock pops to attention. Or if I'm working on something and the reach to the project causes me to have to press my cock across the bench, table, whatever, it will spring to life. If it becomes uncomfortable I reach into my pants and adjust it. It'll subside eventually and if anybody has become offended they haven't mentioned it. I rather enjoy it while it lasts. It happens sometimes out of nowhere not unlike a womans nipples becoming erect. I call that phenomenon as having her "High Beams On". Do you women have an expression or phrase you use when you see an erection in a mans pants?

12. Styx

Styx Members

I went to an Asian massage parlor once that a co-worker had suggested...and at that time I was very promiscuous to the point that it was hard to have a thought without it being sexual.

It was my first time there so I hadn't met any of the ladies yet...so I just went where I was directed and was given the option to go nude and be covered or I could wear my underwear...so naturally I opted for butt naked!
    Now to my knowledge at that time, this was not a "happy ending" facility and I honestly wasn't expecting anything sexual. So as per the usual routine, I lay face down and wait for one of the ladies to come in and cover me before she begins. An older lady comes in and sure enough, she covers my ass and gets her oils and proceeds to give me a real massage ...not just a rub down like what they give at a "happy ending" massage parlor. She starts at my temples and then the base of my head and then neck and continues to work her way down. She works my back, lower back...and then she gets to my ass and upper thighs...well...

So naturally, I'm laying there completely nude and as she massages my upper thighs, I feel her ever so slightly graze my balls with her hand. :flushed: She didn't do it once, she did it more than once...so I begin to swell and in no time I'm at full blown boner. No biggie...until it's time to roll over!
    I do the flip...and she was standing there to rearrange the towel so I know she got a full frontal view. She didn't say anything but I thought I saw her crack a little grin. At this point I'm thinking to myself is it possible that mamasan had some other intentions. So now I'm fully aroused and there's nothing between my chisel and the open air but this little towel, so I'm like "fuck it" lets see what happens. She continues on with a really good massage and I'm completely relaxed and don't notice that the towel has slipped and my freshly shaved cock and balls in their rock hard glory are in full view and completely uncovered.

I hear this small timid voice..."sir"... who me? I look down and she is standing next to the table and looking at my cock. I said "sorry" and covered myself. She then makes a motion with her hand and to me thats a universal sign for "happy ending"...and she says "$60 I help you."

I had $40...and she wouldn't budge.

Transguy likes this.
  13. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

In that case some help is what you need in the way of herbs and spices which means I'm talking about what would be classed as alterative and not drugs, they do work as there is a lot of help out there and it works.
    Contact me Barry.

14. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

If I undress in front on another person then I get an erection. Let’s be honest, it’s because being naked in front of other people makes me sexually aroused and I like people to see my boner.

15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I used to think getting an erection anytime in public was inappropriate
    I stood up to be introduced to a beautiful woman, she noticed and smiled,
    I thought it blew it, as it turned out she came home with me, erections at a bar, maybe alright. :p

Suburbanray and Summer Likes It like this.
  16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I had it happen plenty of times.

17. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I use to get an erection at the slightest little thing when I was teen and in early 20's. Most embarrassing was during school and teacher made me get up to answer a question. I had trouble hiding that one and I knew some of the other kids noticed. Smiles and smerks lol.

Suburbanray and smape like this.
  18. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

I just remembered being at school in my early teens and getting an erection in gym class when we climbed the ropes. That would always really do it for me. I used to try to stop it, but one day I just decided to give in to it and really enjoy the experience, and I let myself get fully erect. Then we had to climb down and stand there. With a boner in gym shorts. Nothing was said. I am sure that if I had kept going I would have cum it felt so good.
    Anyone else had that experience climbing ropes?

smape likes this.
  19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I was terrible at the ropes, but good at erections. Terrified of getting one in the communal gym shower - it was bad enough as it was....

Suburbanray and JessWithCurves like this.
  20. American Guy

American Guy Members

It never bothered me at all. I'm in my late 40s and I still get spontaneous erections. I still feel like a horny teenager. My energy levels are high and I still have a high sex drive, still going strong. I'm very proud and fortunate.

21. LiamWern

LiamWern Members

I once got an erection in the showers at my gym after a group of fourth grade girls walked into the showers. Apparently the women's showers weren't working so they had to use the men's showers temporarily. It felt a bit awkward but also exhilarating to stand there with a massive boner in front of all those young girls. I noticed some of them staring at my cock which made me even harder. It was both such an embarrassing but also fun experience.

Joshua Van, smape and American Guy like this.