Erection While Being Penetrated

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by CuriousNoob, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Sometimes yes, sometimes no -- oh, but to cum while he's in there, whether sliding in & out or just holding in deep and swelling & jerking & throbbing, so full in there is the ultimate in hole-body orgasm & ejaculation (I can easily cum while flacid, and many times it's hands-free, if he takes the time & attrntion to make it happen for me ...!

2. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Only done it twice, lying on my back as he penetrated me. I was very hard, almost unbearably exciting as he entered me. I've done it with toys for years but this was so much better, feeling the heat from his cock. My gf was encouraging him which helped and as he got closer she held my cock and with a few strokes made sure I cam as he did. Mind blowing like I was drowning in sex.

3. amb5734

amb5734 Members

The other day with my FB I noticed I was erect as he pushed his way into me and stayed that way while he fucked me. So, I guess any instances where I went limp were more the exception than the norm.

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Recently my female neighbor became aware that I am bi. She said she wanted to watch if I would let her. This led to my buddy coming over and my neighbor asked if her friend could watch also. My mind nd was spinning.
    I remained fully erect from pulling my snug boxer briefs off, the entire time I sucked my buddies cock as well.
    As he lubed me up I was thinking about losing my hard on, worried that I might, but it didn't happen.
    I was looking in their eyes as he penetrated me and for the next several minutes while he pounded me till he reached around to masturbate me:p

5. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I've done it load of times with toys and always stayed hard. Both times with a guy I stayed hard as well. However it wasn't standard doggy style. I wonder if position makes a difference?

6. GT1969

GT1969 Members

I alway get a erection and cum when I am penetrated.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Nothing like a warm, throbbing cock stimulating your prostate to orgasm..

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

His wife likes sucking me while lying on my back (on the edge of the bed) while her husband fucks me in the ass. She says the view of his cock in my ass really turns her on.

9. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

That would be a fun view to see while sucking you! And at a good angle to see it!

10. I am hard as a rock right before, as the clothes are coming off. I stay hard as a rock during foreplay and as he is entering my butt. Often I stay hard until he cums inside me and just feeling his seed shooting into me makes me cum too. Sometimes if a top cums too fast I stay hard after he pulls out of me and I won't cum at all, which is ok. For me, the joy is pleasuring and satisfying the man who is making love to me. The only time I loose my erection is when he gets too rough or if he falls out of my butt a lot and has to find my anus and ease back in... a lot of beginners and bi men with little experience have that problem, just keeping his cock inside me.

11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I hope I don't have that problem either giving or receiving.

I'm hoping the first guy that fucks me knows what he is doing and fucks me slowly and I just enjoy the sensation of being fucked as long as it takes till he blows his load in me.
    Anything else that's gonna happen we can work out as it happens but I so want to be fucked.

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just yesterday I had a wonderful day with my man (Tom) and another close friend (Chad) as it was the final pool day before closing it down for the season. As always bathing suits are not permitted as we enjoy the sun beam upon our naked bodies while his wife tends to our drinks and food. She loves seeing us roaming around naked and just sucking each other's cocks periodically throughout the afternoon. We spent a couple hours going back and forth on each other without bringing anyone to orgasm as we went from soft to hard numerous times. It made for a really good time together as his wife did also join in on the oral entertainment with us.

She was a great hostess as she only wore her bikini bottom to allow those gorgeous titties out for some air. She has a great pair of breasts, and she is not shy to put them out there for our entertainment either. She allowed us guys to orally entertain each other and was enjoying the afternoon as much as we guys were. As the afternoon was winding down and the sun began to lose its warming power upon our naked bodies, we all decided to make our way inside the house and have some group sex to finish off the day.

We've all had our fill of food and drink for the day and now wanted to just get down to enjoying some really good group sex. Everyone was enjoying giving and getting oral from everyone and then she and I were wanting to fuck each other in the ass as she got her strap-on hooked up. Damn she knows how to rim my ass as she and I did so for each other to then fuck each other as Tom and Chad sucked each other to keep themselves hard before fucking us both. She and I enjoyed the two of them fucking our asses for close to an hour as she and I were side by side on all fours taking it doggie style. After some recovery time us three guys took turns fucking that wet pussy of hers as she experienced at least six orgasms throughout the day, so she got what she wanted and was worn out by the end of the day as I was as well, having had three myself.

Today I am in recovery mode with my wife, and she said she'd like to suck me off later so this weekend has been one I'll remember for some time.

13. I hope your first time is a good time! This makes me wish you lived close to me in Lake County, California!

FredBrice and Well I'm curious like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

What I failed to mention earlier was that while Chad was leaning back on the couch, Carol was on her knees slowly, sucking his cock hard. I took notice to it and made my way over to sit down on his hard cock as it entered my ass with ease while she sucked my cock to orgasm and shortly after riding him, he released a good load inside me that she was very eager to lap up from his cock as well as eat my asshole clean of his load.

15. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Damn! You are living what most of us just dream about!

dd788snipe and Well I'm curious like this.
  16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Sounds like you would be happy to fuck me and see where it goes.
    I would be up for that but distance is the issue here not willingness.
    I hope you find someone closer that you can hookup with or even break them in so they get what they are craving

FredBrice and Barefoot Rick like this.
  17. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I do get a erection with someone is fucking my ass I love it

Well I'm curious and Jcinalco like this.
  18. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

I almost always have an erection during penetration. Or will be.:p

Jcinalco and Barefoot Rick like this.
  19. Barefoot Rick

I would love for you to do that to me as I’m get fucked deep and hard

20. Barefoot Rick

I’m so hard right now and I’m stroking hard and fast

dd788snipe likes this.
Tags: