Erection While Being Penetrated

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by CuriousNoob, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

ohh yes i enjoy it the most when being fucked and often cum when he is fully in me.

Jcinalco and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. topper

topper Member

Having an erection was an off/on thing. The excitement level would have me as hard as a rock, but the fear of my wife aimlessly Shoving a dildo up my ass would make me loose it a little. Once we got it going, the getting was good.

DaveTheBiGuy, Jcinalco and BoyToy69 like this.
  3. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I get hard when penetrated by a toy and if it reaches the right spot will come to orgasm. I find I'm super hard just before penetration and that moment as it slips in, wow.

I find lying on my back the best and love the view looking down

Not done it with a guy yet though.

Jcinalco and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I like to get fucked with a real cock to see what happens, and see how I like it.

rookie67 and Jcinalco like this.
  5. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Same here.....

6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Like I have been penetrated, as in like the title says.

Pegged once and tried toys on myself but it's hard to relax and reach at the same time while you are trying to please yourself.

Having a freind to help you out so you can relax and experience it would be nice.

Jcinalco likes this.
  7. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

I'm always hard as a rock and literally drooling pre-cum. I didn't realize that so many don't get hard. Guess I never really thought about it!

8. topper

topper Member

I will sometimes loose my erection while I am concentrating on the anal/prostate stimulation, but snap to attention when my cock gets attention.

9. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Only done it once, while my gf watched, I was very hard and she was very appreciative.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  10. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

I am sure that there are at least two causes for developing an erection. Adolescents may get an erection during an erotic dream or when masturbating. Hormone levels may influence this. Men who get erections with anal penetration from another man, are most likely sexually aroused from visual attraction to the partner or the technique used in penetrating his anus. In my experience Insertion of a dildo can cause an erection prior to ejaculation. If there is not an erectile response, the testicles will definitely constrict prior to ejaculation.

11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Same here. I an erect at the anticpation of being penetrated by the dildo that insertion is mind blowing, and then maintain it while it is fucking me until I cum. The only time with a guy my gf was watching and sucked me for a few seconds til I came.

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  12. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I would say that it's a normal reaction once you are anticipating any sexual activities. I know it has happened to me.

13. GT1969

GT1969 Members

I hope you can experience it. Little more than 12 years ago, I gave into a fantasy of my wife's. I had sex with a another guy. Nervious at first, but soon found I enjoyed it. Since then (my wife is okay with me having one) my male lover and I make love several times a week. I will penetrate hm and he will penetrate me. When he does, he always plants his seed in me. I have to say it is the most sensual thing when he does. To be honest, it makes me feel like a real man.

14. GT1969

GT1969 Members

It feel real good. I alway have and erection and cum (huge load) when I am penetrated. It is a great orgasm and my wife says it is good for me have the orgasms I do.

Wixx Trixx and Well I'm curious like this.
  15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

In my twenties I was very self conscious and shy about my bisexuality. I would lose my erection when being pentrated, it would come back after being fucked slowly for a few minutes or if he reached around and stroked my cock or played with my balls.
    My girlfriend didn't help matters by giggling and commenting, but oddly that turned me on too. :p

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Hot, what did she say? Did it turned her on?

17. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I like to jack off or be jacked off at the same time and same if im fucking him

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  18. Daniel Ybarra

Daniel Ybarra Members

Part of the reason I felt I was 100% a total bottom was partly because of how hard I would get well being fucked. I love the fact that when a big dick top really fucks me good my cock grows and I get fully rock hard

19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Same for me mostly, and when I suck on him and he grows ..I grow with him....and yeah when he's fucking me I'm usually rock hard, playing myself some or having him hold my arms back tight as he drives into me... love that.....so I get close but love being on the edge as he pounds me.

Got fucked twice tonight...first young slim smooth 19 y o Asian guy, grower cock big, he came to my campervan.....the other 29 y o showed a super pic if his cock n invited me to give him head....told me not to clean after the Asian guy, so went his place n got him well worked up for him to fuck me. He hadn't cum for 5 days and when I got up off his settee the two loads leaked .....he had a bf partner......think he was cheating..hehe.

And both could last long so just nice fucking for us all.

Simon :)

20. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

It most likely is caused by a healthy prostate stimulated by the penetration.

Tags: