Erection in Gym Shower

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Joyam, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

Luckily, or unlucky, for me my gym has single stall showers so even though I get a hard on 100% of the time it’s never seen

2. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Yes. When I’m hard in front of other men I’ll get stares. People notice it but I think few are bothered by it. I think a lot of them like it TBH.

workoutbud, BiSal and joker69 like this.
  3. joe.booth1991

joe.booth1991 Members

me

workoutbud, BiSal, Sagewynd and 2 others like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes often.

workoutbud, BiSal and Joshua Van like this.
  5. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

In the changing rooms at my swimming baths I love to get an erection when I'm showering. I find it very empowering walking back through the changing rooms to my locker
    with a rock hardcock, especially as I usually wear a cockring as well. Hard-ons are perfectly natural so why hide it? It's a great ice-breaker and I enjoy the compliments! The worst thing you can do with a hard cock is hide it - show it off with pride and show that you are a real man!!

workoutbud, BiSal, PGA and 3 others like this.
  6. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The only time I sucked a cock without a woman press t was in a gym.

The guy had a big semi hard cock, I wasn't hard when he stepped into the shower, but I got hard pretty quick.

He asked if I saw something I liked, despite my shyness I softly said yes.

He held it in his hand, offering it to me. I got on my knees and gave him a blow job.

I got three spurts in my mouth, before he pulled out and finished jerking himself off on my face.

He said thanks and that I was real good. He left the shower and I jerked off and came quickly. :p

7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I get semi sometimes. Some if the other guys too. No big deal. There's a male spa near me where guys go to be with other guys. Everyone has at least a semi there for obvious reasons. I've never sucked cock but it would be easy to find it there. I do like to go and watch sometimes though.

8. BiSal

BiSal Members

That's hot

9. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I have been getting erections since I was 15 years old. I like looking at mine as well comparing to others. Some guys I went to school thought I was weird & I didn't care. When I went to a local gym to workout, I still obtained a hard cock & amazed by all the others around me. So either way I think it's awesome.

workoutbud, Nakednudist and BiSal like this.
  10. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

Once when I was 18 and in the Navy going to school in Memphis I was in the locker room with one guy next to me and we got our clothes off and were both naked and this guy had an erection but his dick was a lot smaller than mine and his testicles were smaller didn’t hang down like mine but he was looking at my dick with was hanging down and my balls were hanging kinda loose and he said man you must fuck a lot and I asked why do you say that ? And he says well look at how your cock and balls hang down loose like that mine don’t and as we were talking his dick got harder and started bobbing up and down so I said are you ok and he said dang I can’t help it I think I’m gonna nut so I said go ahead if you need to so he grabbed his dick and pumped it a few times and started ejaculating and by that time I had a hard on and pumped my cock and squirted 7 or 8 times and he said dang you cum a lot more than me I know you must fuck a lot and we cleaned up and never saw each other again

11. TonyH

TonyH Members

The first time I had to take a shower in the tennis club showers when I was about 13 I got a real stiff erection and no matter what I would think it wouldn't go away. I'm so embarrassed and just tried to find a corner of the open shower and then would cover myself up with atowel and walk back to the locker. This happened each time like 3 or four times and then finally my dad told me one night at home hey why don't you think about something else in your locker room otherwise I would have to punch one of these guys if they say something. For some reason next time I went for a shower I didn't get an erection and I was very happy. And fortunately the following year I start going to high school so I was so glad that I didn't walk around the showers with a hard on. It was an all boy school and had lots of jocks. I would have been humiliated!

FireWolf78 and Alonso376 like this.
  12. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

When I belonged to a gym I was an early morning user, that said there's not a lot going on at 4:00 in the morning. There too was another guy who was also an early riser. After my 30 minute routine I would shower, in the shower while washing my junk this one guy would always follow me into the shower and he too was proud of his cock as I am. Over time it became common place to strike up a friendship with this guy of course this was pre-covid. One morning he asked me if he could touch and rub my cock, hey I'm up for a hand job. I too was compelled to squeeze and rub his cock, we both got off jacking each other. Since then he has been a private buddy that we play all the time unknown to our wives.

workoutbud, MikeBD, BiSal and 5 others like this.
  13. Hykes

Hykes Members

Nothing wrong with having a stroking buddy

workoutbud, BiSal and FireWolf78 like this.
  14. Goander

Goander Members

I have had a semi just from the excitement of being a exhibitionist. I have stroked to an erection as well.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  15. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I remember when the gym just opened after the COVID shut down I was showering at the gym feeling free to stroke it and get it real hard. I swear the feeling of getting caught with a hard on in the shower was thrilling. I finished wrapping the towel around my middle and went to get dressed my hard-on tenting out the material. Still I saw no one until I got to my locker dropped my towel just when another guy came to change. It was too late to get the towel back on so I casually got dressed. My dick is really thick with a huge mushroom head, My dick was still hard and I noticed the guy kept on glancing at my erection (poking above my boxer briefs) . I pulled my jeans on last letting him see my boner as long as possible. I got dressed and left. I kept this showering and popping a hard on until the gym getting busy again

workoutbud, FireWolf78 and BiSal like this.
  16. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

Never fully hard but I’ve been semi hard before. Now that I’m over 40 I have a lot less inhibition with what I have going on down there.

17. workoutbud

workoutbud Newbie

I can still remember going to the YMCA with my father and back then, it was men only, and nude swimming. I remember seeing guys with hardons swimming, jumping off the diving boards, and being in the showers, hard as a rock. No one made a big deal about it, and because of that, I think I'm more comfortable in the locker-room today.

18. Hykes

Hykes Members

Yea it was a different time then, in my opinion a much better time. Erections didn't have such a negative stigma neither..