Erection in Gym Shower

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Joyam, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Joyam

Joyam Members

What usually happens when she sees your erection coming out of the shower?

2. starfield03

starfield03 Members

This!

3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Fun to watch, tho. No?

Alonso376 and Guy Stroking like this.
  4. Sometimes, I wish someone would offer to take care of it!

BiSal likes this.
  5. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

When a teenager I would worry of being so small going in that I would warm him up before going in then end up running out going hard. Now I seem to get a semi and all is good.

Joshua Van likes this.
  6. Joyam

Joyam Members

It feels good to get an erection coming out of the shower, I just let it grow as long as possible now. :)

7. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Anytime Angela

Angela36 and Joshua Van like this.
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I'd love a cousin like you, lol. Super naughty turn on.

Angela36 likes this.
  9. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I never shower in the gym. But i do get a hard on from seeing those hot gym ladies

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I very often hard sex related thoughts and desires during the day, shower being no exception.
    I turn my back if it starts to rise and fill up. I hold the towel in front, sit in front of my locker and wait for it to return to resting mode. I think of other things to help.

11. Joyam

Joyam Members

Starting to get an erection everytime now in the shower, it's not really bothering me anymore, just a normal part of my workout. No one seems to mind, and I noticed a few other erections as well.

People seem to be getting more casual about it, so I guess I'll just keep letting it happen.

bananaman321 and Joshua Van like this.
  12. homerx

homerx Guest

Get semi’s most of the time, fully erect if I’m with like minded people. If I’m alone In the gym shower, it depends on the time. Sometimes stroking, well most of the time if I’m honest.

Don’t have the quoted gentleman’s will power, never have.

13. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

I don’t happen to be in a locker room/shower situation often but when I am I tend to keep to myself, I don’t want to be assumed a weirdo or perv.

although I welcome and always hope someone hits on me. I wouldn’t be mad about that at all.

14. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Once in high school I got hard in the shower. There was one other guy in the locker room but he did not see me. I was embarrassed that he might see me but felt a rush at the same time. I didn't have gay tendencies at the time but when I think back on him now, I would consider him hot. He was kinda effeminate. I would love to meet him now and fuck his brains out. Wait, what were we talking about again?

J Mike, BiSal, Joshua Van and 2 others like this.
  15. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

Due to being Asian and hung above average, I have grown accustomed to men staring at my penis at urinals and whenever I change, or just sitting next to me smiling and staring at my cock and balls.

You get used to it. Lol

16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I used to be embarrassed having an erection, now I am more self conscious and considerate instead of embarrassed.

One funny story here. In my younger days on a Friday afternoon at the gym we were 3 guys showering side by side, we worked together by the.
    One of them was having a repeat date with a woman and we knew he was going to have sex during the weekend.
    My mischievous mind took over and I decided to give him an erection in front of us by telling dirty things that could happen with his date.
    Sure enough it worked and I was called as not being too nice; more in a jokingly way.
    Then the other guy laughed as he pointed at MY erection. I became the butt of my own joke!

Suburbanray, joker69 and Paulievcvc like this.
  17. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I'm trying to figure out how the third guy DIDN'T get a boner!

Bryce likes this.
  18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Now that you mention it, I do too

19. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

I do not get hard in the shower unless I work it
    I had a friend in high school .
    Ever time this guy would take shower after football practice. he got hard .
    Now 95 % of us were white and he was only one of 7 black guys on the team . He was only 5'5" and he must had a 9 inch cock.
    One day as we were practicing he went into the locker room early.
    About 30 minutes later we all went in and his uniform was on the bench he was no where in sight.
    Everyone was wondering where he was. Well he was taking a shower three cheerleaders can in to see the mens locker room . He was taking a shower and according to him the three lead him back to the girls locker room where they all got to suck his cock. Two weeks later the cheer coach found out what happen and all four were expelled from the school
    I guess the blow jobs were worth it

Sagewynd and joker69 like this.
  20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There were no black guys in my year at school, but the boy with the biggest cock was never short of interest from women.