Erectile Dysfunction Impact Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Will Delander, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Will Delander

Will Delander Members

We are conducting a comprehensive study of how erectile dysfunction impacts men and their partners. We plan on sharing the results with the medical community through one or more papers, and posting on the web. I will be happy to post a summary of the results here when the survey closed on December 15.

This is an important study that we believe will help ED sufferers (and their partners) for years to come.

The survey is rather long… in our tests, it took respondents 10-15 minutes to complete. It is completely anonymous, unless you choose to provide contact information.

If you currently have ED, we would appreciate you taking the time to go through the survey. If you know someone who has ED, feel free to forward the survey link.

The URL for the survey is:

Comprehensive Erectile Dysfunction Impact Survey

(Moderator: I hope this is OK to post here. I did check the terms of use. If not, please delete - no offense intended)

2. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Well i did have for a bit, but i am taking Cardamom and Ginger now and it seem to give me my erections back the way it should be