epinephrine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Devocet, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Devocet

Devocet Member

My friend has a couble syringes full of this stuff, is it any good?

and off topic i have thre hydrocodones andi was wondering how much of that tylenol shit is usually in one of those pills?

sorry if one of this makes sense im pretty stoed right now:D

2. Devocet

Devocet Member

yea somthin like that exepct he has six boxes full and its like 50 in a box

3. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

epinephrine is one of the neurotransmitters in our bodies/brains.

4. Devocet

Devocet Member

no he is just the scary thug type who likes to steal drugs from hospitals. so far he has been my main supply of oxy's and percs. but now he has boxes full of this stuff and we dont know what to do with it, and i aint shootin shit until i know for sure what it is and what it does.

5. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I'm pretty sure those are used as a desperation drug for heart attack patients.

I think they're too dangerous to fuck around with- least you give yourself a heart attack.

Toss 'em.

6. madboy139

madboy139 Member

epinephrine isnt used in heroin overdoses. they dont use uppers for that they use this one drug that reverses the actions of opiates but for some reason i cant remember its name.

7. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Okay, I'm certified to administer epi to people in an emergency. Here's the run down.

Epi is adrenaline. It is made naturally in your body for the flight or fight mechanism. Medically, its used for asthma and allegy attacks to redilate the airways. It can also be injected righrt in the heart if its stopped, but thats a whole other story.

Anyway, the high is like if you've ever almost crashed your car and your feel your heart race and all shaky. Thats epi that your body produced. It will last only 10-15 minutes.

it is usually injected under the skin(don't mainline it)

It doesn't really have a recreational value to it, and the people I know who've used it medically say it makes you fell like ass for a while. They liken it to way too much caffeine, but not in the good way.

I wouldn't recommend using it.

Peace