Enjoying The Prostate Orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, Jul 19, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

One of the things my wife is almost insistant on is making sure that I have thorough Prostate orgasms at least once or twice a month, regardless of my other jerking off. I have been very happy to have her support and participation in my my prostate health.
    Little did either of us expect it to turn into very exciting turn on, for both of us. My wife gets rushes from doing it to me . She says its the most intense level of doing something to me, that she has ever done and she Loves doing it. If I asked her to do it to me , she would bend me over and fuck me with the strapon or use the hand held. The last two weeks have been beyond my imagination. She has been on a binge and has given me "no hands" Prostate orgasms every day since the 4th of july.
    The feelings and resulting orgasm are so unbelievably wonderful, I willingly offer my ass to her without question.
    There are few things you wish could go on forever.

Chris4u likes this.
  2. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Mind blowing for sure !

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Dildo in the ass for me has been the best sex ever especially a dual headed with the other end in her vag. She gets into fucking me to the point we both orgasim.

Franky29 likes this.