Enjoying Prostate Orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, May 11, 2018.

1. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

I tried again last night. I might just sack the idea off to be honest as I get absolutely zero pleasure from it, nothing at all. I’ll stick to masturbating when I’m horny haha

MartNorth likes this.
  2. I love it. I am going to buy an Aneros helix trident to have something smaller and designed for prostate orgasm hands free.

Cant wait for it to get back in stock.

I have found non ejaculatory orgasms to be intense and keep building stonger each orgasm.

Possibly with more prostate orgasm experience Ill have a better idea.

3. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Ah seriously, you don't actually have the time have an actual orgasm in the time she checks you? without even stroking your cock? Come on!

4. I received my Aneros Helix Syn about a week ago. Yesterday I had my first hands free multiple orgasms.

It takes some practice but it really does work.
    Its so new its hard to believe its happening.

jmadre likes this.
  5. Razzberries

Razzberries Members

Luv it! My wife is very adept at both two-finger prostate massages and pegging.

alwaysready1970 and jmadre like this.
  6. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Haven't in years now but I used to get pegged an would Cum so hard.
    I miss them days.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  7. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

It’s so hot. Love doing with my vibrator

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I had a masseuse unexpectedly massage my prostate for me. She had completed massaging my back so I turned over. Not a word was said as our eyes met and she found my erection. She wore a devilish smile as she spread oil over me and begins the erotic massage. While keeping one hand in contact with me she lightly and gently caressed my body with the other. Suddenly her finger found my anus and entered. She sank her digit full inside finding my prostate. The feeling was absolutely right and I got lost in the pleasure of it. Withering about the table I grasped at thin air as I arched up to begin the orgasm that was inevitable. My body began to tremble and shake succumbing to the release. She continued to massage my prostate and the gentle touch of her other hand kept me in this orgasmic state for several moments. Once the trembles subsided she removed her finger from inside my anus let me relax my legs. I collapsed on the table completely spent.

9. Windman

Windman Members

A vibrating dildo can get me there. Or a cock. When it happens it’s mind blowing. A very prolonged orgasm that makes my whole body shake, and the cum oozes out for several minutes.

alwaysready1970 and Cmdr76 like this.
  10. Shooter1

Shooter1 Members

Never had a prostate exam medically but my best chum was a GP and told me that before doing rectal exam of young men he would warn them that they may get an erection and not to worry this did not mean they were homosexual TRUE...…………….. JOKE when my doctor did rectal exam on me I couldn't figure which finger he was using as he had both hands on my shoulders!

11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

the most intense orgasms ever ......but best with a live hard cock stimulating it rather than a toy.

Simon :)

James3413 likes this.
  12. erofant

erofant Members

For a prostate stimulation without something inside, use a heavy-duty vibrator on your "taint" while she's jacking you or giving you head. She'll have to peel you off the ceiling!!

13. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

I’ve been trying for a year, can’t seem to get there. Cum drips from my head, my head feels extreme pressure that it want to explode but it doesn’t. I’ll keep trying!! I use a vibe as big as my cock, maybe i need one that has a higher speed to take me over the top.

Cmdr76 likes this.
  14. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

I’ve been trying for a year, can’t seem to get there. Cum drips from my head, my head feels extreme pressure that it want to explode but it doesn’t. I’ll keep trying!! I use a vibe as big as my cock, maybe i need one that has a higher speed to take me over the top.

15. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

I’m wearing one of my toys this morning while doing my chores. Feels real good. Wish it went a little faster.

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Keep trying!! You just have to find what works, the right spot, the right pressure - start out edging to get warmed up and almost there. It's not easy, but once you feel yourself drifting into orgasm, just let yourself go - you'll be dying to jerk it, but hold off. Once it starts, it kind of takes over - a whole body sensation - not a really strong ejaculation. I remember the first time I did it, I almost passed out. Wow....so, THAT was the fabled prostate orgasm.......and what everyone was talking about...

erofant and alwaysready1970 like this.
  17. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

I’ll keep trying:)

18. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

Do you use a toy? If so which one ?

19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's just a basic vibe, fairly strong, maybe an inch in diameter. I've tried other specific devices, but always go back to the basic. It's not easy and can be a bit exhausting.

Jty1220 and alwaysready1970 like this.
  20. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My legit massage therapist gave me one last year. I never knew it was a service but she had it listed on a handout. VERY clinical. Regular massage. Then got on my back. She put gloves on. Told me what she was going to do. Told me I was probably not going to get hard but that I might. Told me that it didnt matter and to not expect her to touch my penis but that I could if I wanted to. Took her about one minute to find the spot that I had been trying to find with my Aneros. We both knew the instant she found it. She pulled back out, lubed up a little more. Told me to get comfortable and not be embarrassed. Went back in and found the spot. Pushed on it a little and started circling it and flicking over it with decent pressure. All of a sudden I felt hot there and I started to sit up but she told me to relax. About 10 seconds later I was spurting. Not even hard. Spurted a lot too. I was sweating after and had to lay there a minute to catch my breath. I can't wait to do it again. COVID stopped those visits last spring. Not sure I'd do it all the time but once in a while would be great.