England has Rainbow '06!!!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Fagin_The_Pagan, Oct 29, 2005.

1. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

Congrats! *throws confetti*

I know i'm on the other side of that damn sea etc etc :mad:
    But i know someone who knows some people and i can ask him
    if he also knows people in the U.K.
    I'll ask around. Not promising anything though, but I'll try.
    And lotsa Love back to you.

2. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Yorkshire is awesome for countryside :)

3. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

4. nananie

nananie Member

nice music :) is it true you have the registrate on that site to find the info fagin the pagan??

5. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

yes it is but that just means creating a user name and a pass word, if people sign up to that site to get rainbow info (and info on a load of other happenings) u might want to use the same name u have on here as there are already a few other people here that are on there and then u will be able to recognise each other. but yeah its a good site with lots of info, however i will be adding most of the info that is on that site to this thread.

peace

6. peace_frog

peace_frog Member

Hello. I am confused about where the European Gathering will be. Is it England/Wales or Spain? Or do we not know yet?

According to it http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/index.html under "International" in the Calendars section, it is going to be held in England, but like it has been said before on this topic a large gathering of people that don't support this government or system is likely to be squashed.

Let me know please. I can't WAIT for it!! This will be my first gathering and I am going to LOVE it [​IMG]

Peace

[​IMG]

7. peace_frog

peace_frog Member

Also, do most people stay for the whole month?

Peace

:)

8. peace_frog

peace_frog Member

Oh yeah, also, do many people take drugs at Family Gatherings?

I've never taken any (new to this) but I wouldn't object to trying some.....

Peace

[​IMG]

9. Triumph Hurricane

Triumph Hurricane Member

Is Prince Williams coming to visit the place? or his other brother either one is fine with me.

10. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

There has been about of confusion about the European gathering this year but i can confirm that the 24th european rainbow gathering will be being held in England from 26th July to 23rd August and the seed camp starts on the 25th July. A site for the gathering has not yet been confirmed but it will be in England or Wales.

Some people will stay for the entire gathering but people are welcome to come and go as they please and stay as long as they want to. I know that a lot of people have commitments to other gatherings including myself. I will only be at the gathering for the last week as I do Rainbow2000 camps and the Oak Dragon camp which clash with it. After the Rainbow gathering is over I'll be travelling over to Super Spirit for the last few days of that.

There will probably be drugs at the gathering mostly stuff like weed and mushrooms, so you will brobably be able to get hooked up quite easily. It's also a very good environment for taking such things for the first time.

11. peace_frog

peace_frog Member

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

I have one final question though please.

Do I need to bring anything with me?

Peace

[​IMG]

12. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

Well it really depends on how you want to do things. I know people who turn up with nothing but a guitar and a bowl, but u might want a little more than that. If i was u id think about bringing a tent, sleeping bag, clothes for every different weather condition, wellington boots, musical instruments, cooking equipment, bog roll, fire lighters and anything that is sacred and magical to you.

13. peace_frog

peace_frog Member

I won't be bringing that much stuff! I guess I'll just decide what I need when the time arrives to pack and leave the home for wherever it is.

Peace

:)

14. Meatwad

Meatwad Member

I think it is so awesome you guys had a gathering over there. Wow ,the articles and pictures are so cool. Way to go!

15. Elliott

Elliott Banned

16. onelovemission

onelovemission Member

I can't wait for this!

17. Bevertje

Bevertje Member

Do you still look for people for the seed camp? Next week I leave Belgium to travel around, and I'd like to help build up the rainbow festival site.

And is the location still not known?

Greetz & Love,

B

18. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

If you would like to help out then I suggest you get in touch with the England Caravan and then you can maybe help as a site seeker/scout and join the seed camp when then starts a couple of days before the main gathering begins.

19. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well,well ... :) I think I 'll be there !!! :) I 'll bring some of my friends... :)

20. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

I very much hope you are there Sun Angel.