Energy Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Erin27, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Erin27

Erin27 Members

Has anyone ever had an energy orgasm? It's where the "giver," without touching, moves the Kundalini energy field up the "receivers" body. I know it sounds strange, but a friend of mine says she has experienced this, and there are videos here and there on the Internet showing the whole process.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Whatever name is given to it I do believe that forms of mental telepathy exist between people who share common interests or who are romantically connected. It is not like a fax machine transferring documents, but more of a transference of deep feelings. I can therefor accept that being with a person who you have deep feelings for can induce hormonal release resulting in sexual stimulation.
    We can build gadgets, state of the art computer systems and land on the moon, but we still know next to nothing about how the human brain works and even less about the mystery's of migration and thousands of birds flying in patterns that not even our computers could choreograph. Perhaps one day a greater understanding will unlock the science behind reincarnation, something that I believe has a logical explanation locked away in our DNA..

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I just had this happen the other day although in the same room with my partner she wasn't involved. I was a little stoned and sipping a beer listening to a 45 minute version of "To Fall In Love" by Flying Lotus. I felt the energy rising starting in my ass and the sensations of orgasm for much longer than the standard orgasm, with no ejaculation and no touch.

C/S,
    Rev J