Enemas, A Turn On?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Flagme15, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

For those that have had an enema, have you been turned on while having it? An ex gf told me she was so turned on that she had to rub her pussy, and this was in a doctors office.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suspect that your ex gf was full of shit. and no, that's not just an enema joke.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

I had one to help my waters break - the result is now mid - 20's, so it worked.

Never again: I can still remember that bloated feeling in my bum! ----

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  4. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I readily admit that I do enemas a lot, but no, they are not a turn on. They are just something I do to prepare for sex while I'm in the shower long before I'm in the "mood". And no, before you ask, it's not something that I share with my husband or need to him to assist me with. Eww! It's just between me, myself, and i. I will say that I've been doing them for so long that I don't even give them a second thought.

dd788snipe and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Yes, it can be a turn on. Guess because it feels wrong and wicked somehow. The fullness can be stimulating, and the sudden urge to expel and the cramps can sometimes also add an edge to sexual arousal that can be extremely pleasant...

6. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Initially i find them arousing, but once it reaches full capacity its an unpleasant bloating feeling. And the strain of forcing the water back out completely can sometimes prevent me from having the anal sex i did the damn enema for in the first place.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I was given something free recently that I converted into an enema. Its a shower piece that connects onto the hot & cold taps. I made it so that only one of the 2 tubes allows water in & out.

8. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Enemas serve a variety of purposes. I use them as a prep for anal sex, but I also think they are healthy and enjoyable.

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Not at all a turn on. Simply a task my wife and I do alone to clean ourselves out before indulging in anal sex.

10. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

My girlfriend has introduced me on to them. She loves enemas, has a fetish for them. First person I've ever known that has that fetish. I've started doing them and admit I get turned on when I do it. We have yet to do it together but plan on it.

11. MollyUK

MollyUK Members

My sister and I were given enemas at a fairly young age by my mother at enema sessions at home.
    At first I wasn’t keen but grew to like and look forward to them. As I got into my teens it started becoming a turn-on and started to include masturbation.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    dd788snipe and thefallenone1986 like this.
  12. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

13. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

14. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I know a woman who occasionally does them in preparation for anal but I never heard her say she actually enjoyed it. She’s into anal big time and even uses beads and plugs so maybe she does but never mentioned it to me.

15. Widgeon

Widgeon Members

I’ve directed the warm water stream towards my prostrate and man that feels good!

biboroguy12 likes this.
  16. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I don't find the enema itself a turn on. However the clean and super empty feeling afterward is great. I feel light and ready for anything in bed, or in my studio, or against the wall, bent over the hood of a car...

17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Before a secession of our double headed dildo with my girlfriend I would hook up a hose to my bath tub faucet and wash out with warm soapy water. It relaxed the spinckter muscles perfectly. So I lubed up and put that monster in walked to the bedroom where I laid face down and she climbed on with the other end in her ya ya. And she began the fucking motion in and out of me. That was the best sexual feeling I ever experienced. I did not want it to stop ever.

dd788snipe likes this.
  18. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

I do like the feel. I start to drip pre-cum while I'm cleaning out.