Ending a marriage

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Shakeybear, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Chinese medicine saved my marriage

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:grimacing: so they're killing off endangered rhino's because of you. :grimacing:

McFuddy and Meliai like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ground Tiger penis is also part of chinese medicine

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No doubt. If they grind up some lion ovaries I'd take a swig. :grimacing: probably not.. But then again.. Yeah nah. Maybe.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Thanks for reminding me VG and Meliai

@Shakeybear, your husband's social withdrawal, introversion, passivity, and lower libido could be signs of depression. Perhaps he could be encouraged to see a doctor.

The primary conventional treatments are medication and counseling. If he won't see a counselor though, that's a problem. Also, many anti-depressants (not all) cause lower libido.

I think one of the best treatments for depression is acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine. There's evidence that these can treat a wide variety of conditions, including depression.

I can try to say more about treatment methods for depression if you are interested. It may be better to establish if he really has a medical condition, and if so, what, before talking about treatments though.

6. newbie-one

Most ingredients in Chinese herbal medicine are mineral or vegetable. There are a few commonly used ingredients that come from animals though, such as oyster shell.

There are in some traditions other ingredients which are illegal. To my knowledge, no licensed practitioner in western countries ever prescribes these.

During the Holocaust, there were western doctors in Germany who experimented on involuntary human subjects. This does not mean that every western doctor is complicit in unethical, illegal, and inhumane experiments.

Likewise, licensed practitioners of Chinese herbal medicine in the west do not use illegal ingredients.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Damn, so you dont know where to find ground tiger penis?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wonder how many people have been saved by Nazi medicine experiments in the modern day medicine world as opposed to how many people they killed because I think it's a well documented fact that, without them, modern medicine would be nowhere what it is today.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And I also think it's a well documented fact that Chinese medicine does at time contains properties of endangered animals, because people still go out and hunt those animals for those properties and they aren't hanging rhino horns on their walls as a job well done, they're selling those horns to naturist doctors like Chinese medicine, selling those properties for good money.

Though I don't doubt in any way it's a fictitious ingredient, I have the utmost respect for the Chinese, I'm sure there's some validity behind it, if we are to believe our bodies extract nutrients from almost everything we eat, then there's no doubt we do the same from endangered animals too.

I think it's great to see the revival of natural medicine too I mean, our ancestors used this to survive and their progeny, us I guess, are only here because it worked. The pharmacy industry and modern doctors are quick to shut it down though as they don't make any money from it. They've got their hands in each other's pockets, they make their drugs addictive too, preying on neuro weakness so people are obliged to keep buying their products.

10. newbie-one

Maybe there's some up your butt :smile:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

really?....kind of a mean thing to say :(

Irminsul likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have suspicions the tiger penis would work better taken vaginally :p

13. newbie-one

I was just kidding, I meant for it to be funny. If Meliai is offended, I'll apologize

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

......or

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him, he just loves some peace and quiet

They have one young daughter, Shakeybear is so horny because she wants another child, he knows, he doesnt want another child

Sounds a lot simpler than your version doesnt it

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Your body says otherwise and is controlling your subconscious

Mu ha huh ha huh Mu ha huh ha huh