Enbrightenment

Discussion in 'Gurus' started by Siddha Buddha, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Ok.

Two slit experiment

Professor of physics at the University of Oregon’s Institute of Theoretical Science for over 30 years, (now retired) Dr. Goswami

Hold your breath, when you pass out the body will breath on it's own.

:sunny:

2. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

I have a theoretical and scholarly thesis on the esoteric/spiritual anatomy (termed within Enbrightenment as the Spiritual Cross). I will provide a link.

Spiritual Cross

Appears you are not the only person in the world, other people have found clear communications with my writings. Can't make all the people satisfied all the time.

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Again, without the breath, the body dies. Holding your breath until you pass out is not extinguishing the breath, it is depriving the brain of oxygen.

4. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

:lurk5:

I'm rather getting a kick out of this. thedope, you may be wasting keystrokes as Siddha Buddha is so deeply entrenched in his own mysticism.

Lets hear it for thedope
    :groupwave:

5. thedope

I understand his passion. Perhaps dealing with me will help Siddha Buddha refine his presentation to include communicable substance rather that just enthusiasm for ones own rhetoric.

6. PB_Smith

From Siddha Buddha's Facebook personal info;
    "I am the founding teacher of the Spiritual tradition of Enbrightenment. Fully realized, and absolutely Awake As the infinite eternal consciousness of God."

No ego or self-aggrandizement there, no not at all.
    What was all that mumbo-jumbo about Narcissus?
    No you are the founder of taking a bunch of religious thoughts and teachings, mixing in a little physics and a butt load of new age jargon, running it through a blender and calling it "Enbrightenment".
    Laughable.

7. thedope

"The Spiritual Cross is the science of God in the Human form; it is the science of Spirit in My Enbrightenment tradition. Structurally the Spiritual Cross is the same for everyone. I Give Witness and Testament of the Spiritual Cross, and the equality rendered through the Spiritual Cross for each Human: the Spiritual Cross demonstrates the True value of each Human, and the True equality of each Human. The very establishment of My Enbrightenment tradition spawns from a lack of general and public knowledge regarding the Spiritual Cross, and it is my intention to share this knowledge with Humanity. I intend to propagate this knowledge in a scientific and scholarly way, while maintaining a pure Spiritual expression."

The paragraph above is from your link.
    You claim that "your enbrightenment tradition", is made necessary by the ignorance of others and you are going to repair that rift with superior technique, saving all humanity.

You remind me of a State Patrol training video for drunk driving, what not to do behind the wheel of a car.

8. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I think this discussion just ended for me.

9. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Take this thread how you want. I have been involved with philosophy for many years. Enbrightenment is communicated clearly; people find their interpretations. Thanks for all your questions. If people are done with this, and have formed their own interpretations, then I leave you with this.

Here is a quote from the Enbrightenment facebook page:

10. thedope

Yeah, you asked for ours.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Our hopes and dreams may or may not manifest in the temporal order, but what will be done, is done.

11. lunarverse

I like this message a lot but unfortunately some of the other things you write do not seem to advocate the message.

12. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

13. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Lets give a complete context for our quotes. So, I found this quote today, further down the page... (seems you did not read this or chose to keep the real context hidden) - There is way more to Enbrightenment, than this group has given credit.

14. lunarverse

This I have a problem with. Why do "your" ideas need credit? As you said they are open for the interpretation of the individual. If this group has not given them credit it is because they have not found the material useful. Should the material not speak for itself? Truth does not need someone to peddle it. It speaks for itself.

Yet the claim above states a "one size fits all" use of the material. This group has shown that's not the case.

So, those who follow the way of Enbrightenment are disciples?

15. thedope

I did not chose to omit anything. I used the example to demonstrate the nature of your claim. I am not failing in any point. It is not my job to make your points for you but only to reflect them back to you, as you requested.

16. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

It is the responses that give incomplete out of context quotes that demonstrate an agenda, not an honest inquiry.

The responses have not shown that to be the case.

There is Only One, God is a One size fits all, the individual practices are not a one size fits all. This is clear, it is clear from my earlier posts. Thus, there is Only One Self Realization (the ocean), and many paths of spiritual practice (many rivers).

I choose, by Heart felt attraction, to be a disciple of certain Gurus. People have made this choice about Enbrightenment, therefore, if there is not a complete clear teaching on these matters, those people will not have the guidance that the heart attracts them to.

17. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Did you read far enough to find what you were looking for? ;]

18. thedope

Significant meaning? Yes I did, and I found some of the content on the verge of egomaniacal delusion. I have seen not one thing to change my original observation, that you are looking for the recognition you think you deserve.

19. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Narcissus sees Narcissus. God sees God.

20. PB_Smith

Ok, I'm going to live up to my sig quote and be a dick.:devil:

Siddha Buddha all your "Enbrightenment" is is a mish mash of eastern religious philosophy and a smattering of new age thought. Making up "new" terminology doesn't make it anything more than that.
    Same old shit, new packaging.
    Then let's consider some of the eloquent language you want to employ along with the capitalized words as if they have some "new" meaning that you alone have imparted to them. In short your another charlatan using excessive and vague language thinking that people will go "OOH AWE, This guy is really onto something" when in reality breaking down your words we find you are conveying nothing of any substance whatsoever.

You presented yourself and your "tradition" of "Enbrightenment" to this forum for critique and now that you have been getting it and it isn't a bunch of oohs and awes, you assume that we don't understand. Wrong, we understand all to well, and see through the facade of language and terminology you are presenting as some new and revolutionary breakthrough.
    You are also bordering on what some would term psychotic mania with delusional tendencies;

Grandiose delusions:
    In this type of delusion the person believes that they possess special and unique gifts or powers that others don't have, or that they have access to information that is hidden to others. This type of delusion is the most characteristic of a mania and is said to be 'mood congruent'.

As typified in this statement from your facebook;
    "I am the founding teacher of the Spiritual tradition of Enbrightenment. Fully realized, and absolutely Awake As the infinite eternal consciousness of God."

Sounds rather delusional to me.

Also you may want to actually learn the definition of words before using them;
    Definition of TRADITION

a : an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action, or behavior (as a religious practice or a social custom) b : a belief or story or a body of beliefs or stories relating to the past that are commonly accepted as historical though not verifiable

: the handing down of information, beliefs, and customs by word of mouth or by example from one generation to another without written instruction

: cultural continuity in social attitudes, customs, and institutions

: characteristic manner, method, or style <in the best liberal tradition>

Your "Enbrightenment" really doesn't fit with any of the definitions of the word tradition.

I tried reading more of your writings, but honestly they are extremely tedious to read and as I already said, really convey nothing of substance or any new ideas.