Empire

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Lynnbrown, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

The season finale was tonight...

Does anybody else here at hf watch this series with the fantastic music and these talented actors/actresses?

I LOVE this show! I've missed a few episodes, but not many. I'm hoping there will be someone else here at hf that watches and wants to discuss! Its pitiful I want to talk about it so bad. lol ;)

I have visited a forum for just this show, but I was not able to navigate it and find out how it even worked. It didn't make sense to me...it was just pages and pages AND PAGES of different posts that would be some fact and some speculation. I couldn't find and there didn't seem to be topics and there were probably half a million posts. lol Who the hell can read through that? Maybe I'm just too forum illiterate to figure it out; but, I've got hf figured out pretty well. :D

So back to the point...PLEASE someone out there watch Empire and come back and talk about it to me.

Since I no longer work where I did, I literally don't have a soul to discuss this with. :-{ I'll live if nobody answers; but, I would so appreciate some talk and feedback about my newest favorite show. :)

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lynn. I got you.

But do not spoil the finale for me. I watch on Hulu delay. You can get your missed episodes there.

1 person likes this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Aeri! :)

Thank ye!!! :D

I intentionally didn't pose any questions that would give away tonight's episode if a watcher hadn't seen it yet.

PLEASE watch it and come back. :clapshandsforAeri: :D

1 person likes this.