Empathy

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by osiris, May 11, 2004.

1. I'm not new age, I'm a christian who can pick up how people are feeling, it has nothing to do with voodoo or anything special, I just end up feeling others pain, and my subconcious picks up marks of pain and marks of emotion that I'd never be able to pick up if I tried that then get overlayed into my own emotional state..... it's like a lighting gel.....

2. osiris

osiris Senior Member

Someone as "real" as yourself must be engaged in a lot of serious work, then, I would suppose. It amuses me that you left the "t" out of occultism, for that is certainly, it seems, what you are lacking.

I can only shrug and acquiesce in your simpering, your quivering bravado; I have to move on now.

3. stinkerbell

stinkerbell Member

why dont you boys stop stop trying to outdo eachother with bemused condesetion at the others lack of knowledge. how bout this? i dont know any thing about the occult, yall gang up on me, but do it like you mean it! lol, hope i made you smile have a nice day

4. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

It is sad, and you would really think age would be a sign of maturity, and wisdom gained but this does not always seem to be the case.

When a post sharing insight, information, and awareness can by the ego and emotional attachment degenerate into the "ME" factor.

When we can not see beyond the small self imporatance, and feel the need to draw attention to our own self validation.

True honesty, compassion, and awareness lifts up the whole so all might grow - not so individuals can be worshiped, and or ridicule others for the differances we all bring to a discussion.

When a person is being true to themselves their natures shine not in what they say, but how they live their lives.

First warning guys. Stop taking pot shots with the ego base your feet seem to be standing on.

Thank you to all the others who have contributed, as one grows we all grow, If we choose too. Interesing link, Starfly Thank you.

5. osiris

osiris Senior Member

I apologize, crone, as I have much respect for you. And I will state that I concur. From whence I state my final word on the subject, which is not directed at anyone in particular, nor to one or another gender:

One who has worthwhile activities into which to engage one's phallic tendencies has not the inclination to waste the time waving IT about and boasting of IT's virility.

Thus was it known unto me that I was to return to this board for some purpose. It is fulfilled. Perhaps again we will cross paths, but I know not, nor care.

"The Intellectual without Virility is a Dreamer of Follies, and the laborious Giant without Courage is a Slave."
    -Liber Aleph, Prolegomena Concerning Silence

AMEN.

6. perhaps it's the way I think, but my emotions are a different shape than those of those around me, they affect me, but I can see what is theirs and what is mine and how it overlays and knowing how it works lets me deal with it and I can shut the overlay down if I need\want to...