Emotions and there effects on the tailbone

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by trevor johnson 5757, Dec 15, 2020.

1. trevor johnson 5757

trevor johnson 5757 Members

Wagging your tail can make you dizzy. Take a deep breath, hold it, and let it out slowly. Upon breathing in or out slowly you can feel a dizzyness which is your tail swinging in a circular motion. If its fast, then you are riled up, continue breathing slowly and the dizzyness will slow down and simultaneously calm you down.

Several things can make your tail wag. It often wags on its own when you get excited about something that is in your favor. Example: when you get angry at someone and wish to voice your own opinion it may start wagging really fast. If you have no choice in this situation because its your boss at work, or any situation where you have no choice to say anything, the tail becomes stifled, and into your body enters the feelings of anxiety and pain through your stifled tail bone.

Depression may also be caused by a shunned or inactive tailbone. Walking and running wag the tail as apart of balance which is known to help with depression. If I were to teach an AI emotions I would boil it down to 5 main emotions: Love, Happiness, Sadness, Fear, and Anger. People often seek love or to be loved. Love is a motivator and cause of other emotions. When you seek to be heard and to be loved through your words, you may inadvertently cause yourself sadness which can turn into anger and fear. Expecting to be loved then getting hit with reality of other people's intentions and opinion's can be hard on the soul. Previous embarrassment caused by love may make us think we will never be loved again, at least not the way we want to be loved, leading to depression.

So what can you do about it? A friend in need is a friend indeed. Share in someone else's misery and tell them its the same for you. That's a good way to show companionship. Ask to borrow or share something with your friends and be together thusly. Don't seek to be loved in big ways. Focus on what you have. A guitar, some beer/pot, a smartphone. Share with someone new and exciting things you've found on the internet like music. If you reach out first maybe someone will reach back.

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. trevor johnson 5757

For the past ten years I've been wondering about a dizzyness I felt in association with hearing voices. I would visually hallucinate this dizzyness coming out of different places in my room. I narrowed it down when I realize my tailbone wagging was making me dizzy, but still to this day I can see a dizzyness coming out of different places in the room even when my tail has nothing to do with it. I thought maybe its my focus coming in and out but that isn't it. It corresponds with me as if it was a response to what I'm thinking. It has gotten smarter and can control itself seemingly. But I still cant help but think the dizzyness corresponds with another being.

Try wobbling your knee ever so slightly in a circular motion, put pauses in it and change the speed. Once you do it for a while it will simulate the tail of a ghost and you can see it in your peripheral.

3. trevor johnson 5757

If you meditate you'll feel the tailbone as a dizzyness as well. It also makes you dizzy when sitting on the can right after you shit.

4. trevor johnson 5757

Try it its free!

5. trevor johnson 5757

The tail is a mystical creature. Direct control over it won't do any healing of the soul. But learning about it from observation will give you an edge on knowing your own emotions.

6. trevor johnson 5757

Anyone? Three years I've been posting about this, still yet to find anyone who relates.

~Zen~ likes this.
  7. trevor johnson 5757

People in public who are waiting in a line will wag there waist, then tighten the muscles in that area to stop from moving, pretty soon the gesture knocks you off your feet and you start to move around, notice it next time your standing around in public. Feel free to wag!

8. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well, I looked and I don't have a tail LOL!

9. trevor johnson 5757

Just take a deep breath while sitting alone starring into space and let it out slowly, You will feel the dizzyness in your ears. You will feel the wag my friend!

10. trevor johnson 5757

When you hold your breath smoking pot it has an effect on the tail, feel for your tail before you take a hit and see how it changes your tail to hold your breath in.

11. trevor johnson 5757

Tailbone gesture's appear to be useful while dreaming.

~Zen~ likes this.
  12. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

How is that?

13. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Hormones are linked to spinal cord receptors. I wonder what effect all of this has on catathrenia, sleeping disorders, neurological conditions and even dementia.

~Zen~ likes this.
  14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

"Their".

~Zen~, Tyrsonswood and DrRainbow like this.
  15. trevor johnson 5757

Well I ve had dreams where I use tailbone movements to show other people. Its been 280 million years without it, if its a new thing so be it but its true! It's true I tells ya!

~Zen~ likes this.
  16. trevor johnson 5757

If you stare at an object like really stare at it til it becomes blurry, while sitting comfortably your tail may start to wag. From there its a game of asking it questions to sooth it so it continues to wag. Keeping a tail wag going may mean answering things quickly as they pop up in the mind esp. from outside stimulus's and hallucination's. Talking to your tail and telling it to ignore hallucination may help. Visual hallucination of a tailbone wag dizzyness can be stopped by brething and eye focus. The mysitcal nature of your tailbone coming out your eyes can make the hallucination seem like it acts on its own. But it doesn't. It's just the trickery you have to have in thought to stop it otherwise you adjust focus or breathing which is a good way but not the way to train the mind.

17. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

There is no evidence that wearing tin foil hats prevents brain cancer, but some evidence that suppositories might. What this town needs is an enema!