Emo=Ghey

Discussion in 'Music' started by TheLittleOne, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Dashboard Confessional isn't emo. What the fuck...it's people like this that create the emo posers who are all in love with shit like Taking Back Sunday and all that other bullshit. All you people say "Emos suck because all they listen to is Taking Back Sunday and Dashboard Confessional." and then all these little 12 year olds that like bullshit like that think "Oh I must be emo because I listen to those bands" so really you're just helping create the people you're insulting

2. Spastic_Monkey

Look at me I'm a hippie. I sing about peace and love and how happy everything is when really the world is complete shit and people are getting shot all the time, but we should just give them a big hug when they ask us for our money and try to shoot us and offer them some acid because that makes EVERYTHING better.WEEEEEE Oh and I listen to The Grateful Dead and Phish because that makes me cool and even more hippie and I refuse to take a shower becaue shower heads are a device of "the man".

Or better yet, I'm some 13 year old kid who thinks the Doors are the greatest because I can't get out of the fucking past and listen to some CURRENT music and realize that Jim Morisson sounded like SHIT and I think that his lyrics are just the greatest because you can't understand what half of them mean because he was so FUCKED UP when he wrote them.

OR

I'm a rivethead who wears combat boots because it makes me look cool and tough but really I'm just some pathetic little worm who listens to shitty music with depressing ass vocals that sounds like the guy's been huffing dust cleaner to make his voice deeper.

:)

3. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

you're almost as whiney emos.

4. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Member

Why do you think people should listen to current music? It's not very good. What other argument is there to listen to it other than the fact that it is "current"?

5. Imagine17

Imagine17 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Spatic_Monkey needs to chill man

6. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

You all need to listen to Slint. I'm not sure if they're emo, it's so hard to tell what is these days, but Slint kick motherfucking ass.

7. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

I agree.

8. Skratch

Skratch Member

please for the love of satan...
    go learn what emo is so you can figure out what the hell you are talking about.

dont hate emo kids or their musik some of the emocore/screamo is crap, but the rest is alright... it's about the lyrics.. or it was, now its about how you dress and how much you cry but thats mainly the mainstream "emocore" kids/

the ones who have been there from before it all went shitty arent into the whole looking emo thing its about the musik and our pasts man.

9. syd

syd Banned

I think I love you

10. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

You're all shit. If you don't like a certain type of music, don't fucking listen to it.

On that note, everyone who sings country music should be killed.

11. TheLittleOne

Everyone's so angry!

Let's all slit our wrists and cry together, ay?

12. Skratch

Skratch Member

you go first

13. Hannah32

Hannah32 Member

wow, ok that spastic monkey your on a hippy forum, so whats up with hating hippies? makes no sense to me, your clearly just a shit stirrer (dno how to spell)

and my personal opinion on emos is that yeh they seem kinda wierd but then i dont know much about them and there are loads of them at my college, a lot seem 2 just dress like it but there really doesnt seem to be anything wrong with them to me. as long as they dont hurt anyone else im not to bothered by them. i could deffinately never be one myself though

14. Spastic_Monkey

tee-hee.

I have nothing against hippies honestly, but there's all these people coming in here saying "emo is ghey" so why not insult their music/culture back? :)

15. Spastic_Monkey

Thank you very much :)

16. TheLittleOne

I'm not trying to insult anyone, shit. I'm just making light of it.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch.

[​IMG]

17. Spastic_Monkey

My panties are constantly in a bunch, didn't you know? :)

18. TheLittleOne

Well don't let them knot up too bad, now.

19. TheLittleOne

edited, post copied, erg

20. TheLittleOne