Embarrassed at doctors appointment

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by SMILEYScotty, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have been to my family doctors practice about 5 times for prostate exams. Nothing wrong with mine but family history suggests a check is a good idea.

I've been examined by men and lady doctors and I prefer them to be female.

Of the doctors who examined my prostate, two were men of a similar age and three were female or a variety of ages. They all had their own way of doing it.

One (male) doctor, as I was standing, asked me to drop my trousers and underwear, to bend over the table and he examined me from behind. I can't describe the feeling because there wasn't much and it certainly wasn't unpleasant and it wasn't painful at all. However, I became embarrassed when without any feelings, I let out a noise before then realising I got a wave of sensation which was very strong - and nice. He continued as though nothing had happened. A few minutes later when I got in my car I could feel a slight oozing from my cock. The other male doctor asked me to lay on my side in the foetal position and that was sufficient for his exam. No surprise noises from me and no unusual feelings.

On each separate occasion when the doctor was female, each of them asked me to strip from the waist down and to lay on my back with my kneees raised to my chest, just like the foetal position but I was on my back. I don't know why that was 'their' chosen position but I am not complaining about it. The 2nd and 3rd doctors were my age or younger and very professional. They did the job at hand (no pun intended) and it wasn't really embarrassing.

The first time with a female doctor, I embarrassed myself a few times. I was 35 and she was mid 40s. She was nice, y'know, ok looking and with a seemingly attractive personality and one of those women I could get to enjoy a very close friendship with.

It was awkward first time because there was (for me), unexpected eye contact as she inserted her finger. I got an erection and focussed on the ceiling but she said not to be embarrassed, that it was natural. I began to relax and looked down at her. She asked if there was any pain down there and I said no, just a nice feeling and she continued to poke around. As she removed her finger, she said all seemed OK and so I asked her about prostate health. She sat on the edge of the table and she discussed it with me as easily/normally as if we were talking about my leg or other non-sexual subject. I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to her or answer questions from a stranger on what for me was such an intimate matter. Perhaps important to mention that the male doctors had not asked nearly as many questions as she did.

I asked her if I could learn to examine myself and, smiling, she said not and said if I could, I'd make a lot of money online. Then she demonstrated why I couldn't examine myself.
    She put her finger in again and touched me as far up as I would be able to reach with my own finger and I knew when her finger was at that place. Then she slipped in further to reach my prostate again. She asked if I could feel the difference between the two places and, of course, I said yes.
    She said any friend I may have would be able to reach it and whilst they would be able to massage it, they wouldn't really know how to examine it and said it would be better to call in annually (each year, not anally lol), for a checkup and they would do it.

Feeling very at ease by then and hoping she might show me, I asked what she meant by massage (of my prostate) and she explained what would happen. She held my legs up with one arm whilst she slipped her finger from her other hand up to my prostate and pressed on it again. It was an interesting new experience to watch someone finger my ass. She continued to talk throughout, which I liked, and made clear it should be pressed rather than rubbed because rubbing can damage the skin and lead to pain and/or infection, she said. She also said not to be embarrassed but I may ooze some fluid shortly and that if massage is prolonged, I may ejaculate. If combined with masturbation or oral sex she said it can cause a very intense orgasm.

"Well, carry on then", I said jokingly. It was said before I thought. I'd embarrassed myself. My filters let me down sometimes.

She didn't really respond though she didn't stop immediately. Whatever she did (and I don't really know what that was), I felt a very sudden and intensely lovely sensation around my prostate and a load of goo oozed with some force from my cock onto my tummy. (More than an ooze coz because I could feel the pressure but not a cumshot because it didn't land too far from my knob).
    I gave out an involuntary moan and told her to keep going. I wasn't joking. Instead, I was consumed by the sensations and I think I forgot that she was a doctor and not an FB. I wanted it all.
    She continued to press on it repeatedly for a few more seconds and I was seriously oozing with a sort of semi hard on. Then she removed her finger and passed me some tissues.

I made an incorrect assumption and embarrassed myself again. Whereas she expected me to wipe up my ooze, I thought by giving me the tissues, she was giving me the go-ahead to have a wank. So I wanked and became fully erect and I came very shortly afterwards. She wasn't expecting me to do that. She said it was OK but that she had passed me the tissues to wipe up my goo. God, I felt naughty, excited and embarrassed all in one. I didn't know if she watched me wanking because I had my eyes shut but she did say afterwards that it looked intense and I seemed to enjoy it. I did enjoy it! I've never not enjoyed an orgasm lol.

After cleaning myself, I sat up and asked her some more questions - questions I probably shouldn't have asked of a doctor but which she had already asked of me and I was interested in knowing about things from her perspective.
    ( I am known to ask many questions, to try to learn and to know what works for my partner).
    Except, she wasn't a partner. She said the appointment was about me and my prostate, not about her but she agreed to answer as many of my questions because guys really don't ask often enough and we need to know.

I still really appreciate her candeur.

As I was about to leave she reminded me to put my trousers back on, which I had forgotten to do. As I was doing that she described a few things that, she said, she mentions to most patients and that, if I ever get the chance, I should pass it on to my friends.

If enjoying prostate orgasms try not to have them more than once a month because they can be addictive and can make a normal orgasm and normal sex feel less satisfying than they should be.
    It can be good to press on the prostate and to clear out the fluids to stay fresh and, whilst the body does that naturally, doing it with an orgasm should be way more fun and may also be beneficial because we can speed up that natural cleansing process.

And she explained that we all know work and life generally, can make it difficult to do what we need but that we should make time frequently, to masturbate. Ideally, for men my age (35 at the time), we should masturbate twice a day, every day, even if we have had sex. If that's not possible, we should set aside a morning or afternoon at the weekend (or once a week) and to masturbate a few times until we are spent. That's what she advocates even if it not actually necessary.

And afterwards, as I walked to my car I felt good. I felt almost as if I had just had sex even though it was, basically, a wank and some prostate massage. I could feel a cold and wet feeling in my boxers because I was oozing profusely.

So - back to the question of this thread - with the doctor being a guy, the exam felt awkward but not actually embarrassing.
    With the doctor being a woman (any of those three), it felt normal and necessary.
    The embarrassment was caused by me and my poor filters.

I wish the prostate exam wasn't just an annual thing. I've more questions to ask and about 3 months to wait. :)

2. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I have enough medical procedures done to me that I have no problem being nude in front of anyone. I also work in the medical field in surgery and I had my knee scoped and one of my bosses(who I really wanted to fuck and she and everybody else knew I wanted too) had to adjust my cock and balls after I got on the table.

3. Nathan19

Nathan19 Members

I recently visited an endocrinologist for low testosterone, little trouble with erections but mostly just very fatigued. Anyhow we went through the test results and made a plan for better health and I thought the appointment was over. But as I got to the door the young lady doctor said I could step behind the curtain and undress and lay up on the table. I haven’t been naked in front of anyone in 20 years apart from my wife. I was freezing and very flaccid and felt very vulnerable. The doctor poked and pressed all over my body feeling glands I guess.
    As soon as she got to my testicles I became very hard in her other hand I was incredibly embarrassed but it didn’t seem to phase her she just squeezed at a few parts of my penis and said “wow good erection quality” like she was a little surprised. It’s average length but the 8.5” girth looked crazy in this 4’6” Korean ladies hand. She talked about a varicocele she’d found for a couple of minutes while I’m laying there throbbing away. Anyhow going back in six months to check pathology.

SantaCruzRob and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I've had a hard on during an exam with the doctors a few times once was while a female doctor was examining my penis, she rolled the foreskin back and I started to get hard and stayed that way the rest of the time, the nurse told me to take a minute to "sort myself out" with a very wicked smile, before I came out. I had a similar problem when a male go did a similar exam another was when I had a prostrate exam from a female GP, I was reluctant to turn back over and get up, she said it's ok a lot of men get erections from the exam, I remember going to the urologist for kidney infection and one of the tests was to test how much flow you produce, this wasn't an issue, but I didn't realise that the nurse stayed in the room, I started to get a semi hard cock as she watched me. During physicals with my current gp both male and female doctors ask you to retract your foreskin

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  5. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had to have an ultrasound done on one of my nuts... doctor was concerned about a pain and tenderness there (as was I). The technician rolled that ultrasound contraption over my sack, and of course, she had to move my penis, and handle my balls as she did it. I got an erection. I mean, why wouldn't I. She didn't say anything and I did not either. When I left the area, dressed, I looked back at the desk where two female techs were standing, looking at me, with a look of amusement on their faces. I have really large balls and an unimpressive, average penis - so I am sure I was the topic of their afternoon laugh.

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, I'm sure you got one of their spots covered for Nurse's Station Patient Bingo.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  7. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

When I was in graduate school, I was dating a very attractive fellow student. She told me about a trip to the gynecologist she recently had.

While she was waiting, she notice some books in the room. She took a look at the titles and chose one called something like the Sexual Practices of the_____Tribe in Polynesia or some such place, She started reading and became completely involved in the book. As she read, she became aroused. Not just a little aroused, but totally aroused. She forgot where she was and lost track of time.

Of course, at the height of her arousal, she was called into the examination room. As the doc was examining her, she realized what he was seeing, and that he probably thought her arousal was do to his examining her. She was humiliated.

Never saw that doc again.

8. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My current primary care doc is a man. Before that I had a woman. My current urologist is a woman. Doesn't really bother me BUT when I got my Trimix prescription for ED she wanted to show me how to inject. So I'm sitting there on the exam table with no pants on. She has me in her hands pointing out the spots to inject. Then she drew the mix and I did the injection. She told me to massage the area and she'd be back in a few minutes. I was totally surprised at my erection and dreaded the moment she would come back into the room. A few minutes later she did. Picked up my penis and squeezed it. Nodded and smiled and told me that I was good to go. After that, I never worry about being embarrassed again.

I should add that I would probably have been a little embarrassed if it was a male doctor as well. It never occurred to me that it would be more than a physical exam of my penis so what a surprise.

Romper likes this.
  9. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

We decided it would be easier and healthier for me to have a vasectomy than for her to be on BC pills for a long time. We don't want kids.
    When the (male) Dr examined me - he was feeling my balls and showing my wife what was involved, I got a pretty good erection! I was embarrassed, they both made "funny" comments.

6Sailor9 likes this.