Embarrassed at doctors appointment

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by SMILEYScotty, Nov 21, 2022.

1. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

I haven't had this doctor for several years, but when I did, I always feared the full physical exam.
    She was a great doctor, but she was also a woman. Nothing wrong with that.
    Eventually We'd reach the time for the testicle and penis exam. With her viewing it, and putting her hands on it, without fail, I'd get an election, pretty intense ones too lol.
    She was completely professional and everything went otherwise fine.
    But shit that was Hella embarrassing! Anyone else had this issue?

2. I had a surgery that required shaving from my nipples to my knees. I was in pre-op and two younger gals came in to do it. As I remember one was training the other. My wife was with me in the little room. They asked if she’d prefer to leave and I asked her stay. They were very professional of course and I had no arousal when they handled the goodies. It gave my wife the cut up she is something to joke about later though.:)

3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Nope. I've been seeing the same doc for years and I'm sure he's seen everything. I did have a younger woman do the exam once. I think I was more concerned over what she thought about the shrinkage over me getting a boner - it's always cold in there. I think, secretly, they play erection bingo behind the counter....

4. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

I have a female primary physician - not a big deal ...

amb5734 likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

That used to have me self conscious that it could happen but it never did.
    Never had a woman doctor or nurse check that part of my anatomy. I wished.
    In later years I came to think I would be happy to give such a person a nice visual compliment.

But I had a slightly embarrassing moment in a different situation. I volunteered to help do scientific tests and I had to wear the thinnest underwear I have even had.
    The researcher was a man, the student was a pretty woman, young. I caught her looking at the underwear a few times, well was she trying to determine the fabric and the brand? LOL

I started with being self conscious about her checking me out at first but I also liked it.
    But when I got out of a water tank the underwear became see-through and she was looking more. I grew a nice erection that I had mixed feelings about. I liked being hard and having her looking, but then there was the man around at all times doing his thing.

Saying I embraced showing what I have, I once saw with a PT and her female student.
    She worked my neck and ended up having her breast on my face for a few seconds.
    I knew it was intentional and I welcomed it but I could not act on it due to the student nearby.
    I bent the knee to raise my leg and hide from the student a very obvious erection in my gym pants but I knew the PT could tell, and I wanted her to see it. Just that I could not do or say anything in front of the student

Another time at the hygienist, she had the habit of resting a breast against guys faces or head, me included. Needless to say I was creaming my underwear and the pants I wore had no way of concealing my condition.

6. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I've never been embarrassed at the docs office but I do remember one time I got an intern totally flustered. She was in training for dermatology. I'm in the office to get help for a condition. The intern comes in with the my doctor and they begin the exam. The intern was leading the consultation with my doc observing. I wanted for them to see first hand the issue but it seems they or she was dancing around it. Finally I pulled the gown aside and showed her, in all my glorious nakedness, what was going on. I lifted my cock and balls out of the way so they could see what the issue was. She turned red as a beet. My doc had a wry smile on his face. I explained my situation without displaying any modesty. In the end my doc prescribed medicine and I was on my way. That intern was totally unable to deal with male issues of nudity.

Lookin4fun60148 likes this.
  7. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Never embarrassed. Dermatologist loves it no dam gown in the way

Transguy and Seaisgreen like this.
  8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

When I got my vasectomy back in the days when it was done as outpatient surgery I had my only possible embarrassment .
    As I was lying on the table with a sheet blocking my view a couple young nurses were shaving me in preparation one of them said " try to relax " . Since I was numbed up and couldn't feel anything I assumed that I was getting an erection !

I wasn't embarrassed , just got a quick grin on my face .

9. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I had a young female PA give me a prostate exam once who I knew personally outside of the office. When she was done I had to pull my pants up quickly before turning around because I was rock hard and dripping precum. Don't think she noticed but it was awkward.

Stuart Little and SantaCruzRob like this.
  10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had to get a sonogram on my balls, and the tech ran this paddle over a certain spot but kept knocking my penis. I was covered with a sheet, but the person doing the test knew full well I had an erection. I didn't say anything and neither did she... but when I came out of the dressing room to leave, all the people at the desk turned to look at me.

Stuart Little likes this.
  11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Anything to do with size or mostly that you had an erection?
    Curious which way she kept knocking it also

thepapasmurph likes this.
  12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure it had nothing to do with size - I think - just that it happened.
    It was a push next to, and a brush up to it, slowly so she could get a good picture - seemed I'd I was on that table forever.

13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Like I said, behind the desk, they have a game of erection bingo going....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  15. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have a family doctor who is a woman and she sometimes seems nervous during the scrotum and rectum checks, so uneasiness can exist on both sides. No a big deal for me, a doctor is a doctor first, & it doesn't matter to me what gender they are.

oldguynurse likes this.
  16. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I suffer from recurrent kidney stones. On three occasions they did the procedure where they insert an instrument that smashes up the stone. Thankfully that is done under a general anesthetic, so there’s no opportunity for embarrassment. But the procedure involves leaving a plastic stent in the ureter. It is a constant irritant for five days. Then they have you come into the office to have it removed. No general anesthetic this time. The nurse drapes a tissue over your middle, which has a big hole for access to your penis. Then she says, “I’m gonna numb you up a little.” With that she inserts a syringe into your urethra and fills it with lidocaine. Stings for a few seconds, and then numbness. The doc then enters with an instrument that looks oh so ominous. The nurse holds your penis to keep it steady, and the doc inserts this thing and ouch, it still hurts even with the lidocaine. He fishes around in there for a minute till he finds the stent. The he pulls it out in one swift movement. It’s like ripping off a bandaid — stings like hell for a minute, and then, immediate relief from the irritation of that stent. Then you get dressed and go home. No matter how cute the nurse is, I’ve never got an erection from this procedure. On the second and third times, I was just anxious to get that damn stent out. Even if the nurse had been naked, I don’t think I would have responded.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When I played football in high school, a local doctor would give our preseason physicals. Our team doctor was my girlfriend's/future wife's father. i felt really odd to have him examining my penis, testicles, etc. Of course, my teammates thought it was really funny. My wife thinks it is funny that her father had my cock in his hands before she had teh exxperience.

18. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I have a strong sense of modesty. I've been terrified most of my life that I would become aroused during exams and avoided them. My erections are for my wife's eyes only.

Usually being terrified is enough to shrink everything, but I'm tired of being in panic mode.

Years back a male urologist checked me for testicular cancer. At one point he did a DRE and milked my prostate and then used my penis like a brush to smear the sample on a slide. Dunno whether he knew that I was going to have an erection or just left the room without looking back for some other reason. That will not happen again.

I unexpectedly found myself booked with a female urologist when I went in about urinary problems. My reaction to fear of having an erection in front of her and the audience she had with her put me into a full on panic attack. At another appointment I told her my concern. She basically gave me the "it happens all the time" routine and I told her it WOULD NOT happen with me.

I now take full control to make sure I keep in my comfort zone. I found I could be aroused even when I was temporarily castrate for cancer treatment. I had young ladies fussing around my genital area to prepare me for radiation treatments. I told them what and when they were permitted to touch or expose.

Stuart Little likes this.
  19. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Got a 'retired nurse war story' to tell along this line. Working in the ICU, one evening we had a patient die unexpectdly. The family was distraught, and one of the very heavy ones fainted and fell backward toward me. As I tried to catch her, I tripped, fell onto my back with her on top of me. For an hour afterward, my lower back and tailbone felt somehow wrong and walking was getting a little painful. One of the docs suggested I go around the corner to the ER and get an x-ray and he'd take a look.

ICU and ER nurses always had a friendly rivalry going, so when one (me) came to them for their tender attentions, they were quite pleased. I was in cotton scrubs, so we did the x-ray film, which was soon posted on the lightbox outside the door of the exam room where I was sitting waiting for a doc to look at it.

I began to notice an unusual number of nurses stopping to take a look at the x-ray, with occasional chit-chat. At first I thought there might be something seriously wrong with my pelvis and back that they were looking at. So I walked out and took a look at it myself.

Now, by way of explanation, x-rays don't just show bone structures. There is also a faint hint of soft tissue structure, and depending on the setting of the machine, sometimes more than a 'hint'. Also, since this was shot front-to-back, items farther away from the plate (than the pelvis being studied) are somewhat enlarged.

So yes, there in all its radiant splendor was the outline of Mr Happy at about 1.25% of his normal size. Highly entertaining for the seven or eight female nurses, aides and clerks (and some I didn't recognize) who had been discussing the view. They began to laugh when they realized I'd caught on to the game.

About all I could do was blush and retreat into the exam room (this time with the film in my hand!).

OnceAgain and Python 8 like this.
  20. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

Pulled a groin muscle omfg it burned.
    Go to plant nurse she sends me to clinic happens to be older guy kinda hippie like.
    Ok drop your drawers he put his hand on his chest kinda laughed but but said I love it it's neat.
    I have a stick man pushing a old reel style mower with flecks flying off like cut grass.
    I keep it smooth so but now they have a lighting bolt on the shaft and a smiley face on the head always starts a conversation