embarassing question...

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by tech_man4u, Apr 23, 2007.

1. tech_man4u

tech_man4u Member

hello all, im new here.^^ this is my first post and im not exactly sure if this is the right place for this thread, but here goes. so im an 18 year old male, with very little experience with the ladies. well a few months ago i started dating this girl a really liked and had been friends with for a long time (my first real relationship). anywho, things are becoming more intimate and i have sort of an embarassing question.:& if i finger my gf, could/would that "pop her cherry" making her not a virgin errr... how does that work? like i said... embarassing. i've had hardly any experience with women, and i am just now coming out of my shell, regaurding my shyness. so any advice or anything really, would be great. thank you guys for reading and/or replying!

peace and love
    -kev

2. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! A girl's cherry can be popped a thousand different ways, but the only way for her to not technically be a virgin anymore is to be penetrated by a penis... Many girls lose their cherry using tampons, horseback riding, sports, or other rough activities. I lost mine at 11 when I was hit by a car on my bike becuase of the sheer forced and weight thrust onto my hips. So her cherry may pop, or it may have been popped already, but she'll still be a virgin if you just finger her. Hope that helps:)

3. tech_man4u

tech_man4u Member

thanks flowerchild! ^^ that helps alot. i was also wondering how much blood is expected? good god i feel like a 12 year old boy asking these questions. well i really appreciate the help!

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

yep, the hymen can go away in a lot of ways. some women dont even have one. i either didnt or lost it when i was young bike riding . virginity, well, there are varying definitios of what constitutes a loss of virginity (the standard penile-vaginal intercourse can be construed to mean that lesbians and gay men are, well, virgins, but whiel i disagree i havent a truly concrnete definition). anyway, fingering doesnt make a girl not a virgin for the most part. just remember to have lots of foreplay/kissing/feeling up before you go for the pussy

5. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Some women don't bleed at all, some maybe spot a little, and some bleed a ton. There is really no way to tell until it happens, since every woman is different. And as stated before, she may not even have her hymen anymore, or may have never had one in the first place. If her hymen is still intact, she will probably lose at least a little blood if it is popped... But it's impossible to tell how much.
    Good luck:)

6. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

7. mlo

mlo Member

so.... I posted something in here, in fact, I responded before anyone else did with pretty much the same thing that flowerchild said... but now it isn't here.... hmm