Election 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Conservationist, Sep 29, 2013.

1. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Dr. Paul , unfortunately, would be too old. The LP , I'm sure , is searching for a candidate as personable and admirable as Paul. Gary Johnson still seems very impressive.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish it was 1850 and I was in the lawless western US, so I could practice some libertarian values without hindrance and just do whatever the hell I wanted, take whatever I wanted from whomever I wanted, with no meddling government rules and regulations to enforce laws or tax me to help others or the country in general. Worked pretty good then.

Election 2016---another pageant. Don't look behind the curtain.

3. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Let the Bible and Constitution be your guide. Scratcho , if choose to let others lead you. You create your own destiny. Hence, you are stuck with ; well you know who...........

4. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Jesse Ventura, saw him on CNN the other day saying there is a 50/50 chance he'd run in 2016. He wants to abolish the 2 party system.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

try detroit

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Thanks for that laugh :)

"Think for yourself! But only in the confines of this political document written by one group of wealthy white males in a specific reactive context, and another mythological document written and edited by dozens of known and unknown people starting from roman times for the purposes of political and ideological dominance. That way you'll KNOW you're not being tricked! None of this affordable care act for me, no thank you sir. I'm not an idiot."

7. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

[​IMG]

8. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I like Gary. I voted for him last time around and I think he'd make a good President . However, I don't think he makes a good Presidential candidate. Hes not gonna pull in enough votes.

9. scratcho

OK---ya' caught me, Mr Let. You know I'm a lefty.

10. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

The US Constitution is total bullshit because it was written by the white male oppressor!

The bible was created exclusively as a tool of oppression!

Anyone who is for universal healthcare is Stalin!

11. scratcho

I know. And Daisy Duck is a nasty slut.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'd have liked to seen Ron Paul as president too, and I agree he's getting too old for it. But i think he'd make a great top presidential advisor to a new administration. If a candidate said they'd make Dr. Paul their advisor, I'd be inclined to offer my vote.

13. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Jesse Ventura is a psycho, Lowlife. A pure fraud. Never a seal, But got his ass kicked by some lol. He thinks hes better than than you or I and should get 'special' treatment. Special ED is more like it.

Im glad Hillary cunton is out, Shes a liar and lets Americans die like Osama. A snowballs chance in hell just like Moochelle Osama.

Who knows who will be where by then and if Osama has not ruined it to pure shit like Detroit by then. No matter what, You cant get anyone worse and the writings on the wall to see, If you choose to see and believe facts.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I like Jesse. I think he's far better choice for this country than any of these other puppets like Obama, McCain, Romney, Kerry, Palin, etc. that the media keeps forcing on us.

He said he was leaning toward having Howard Stern as his running mate though. I'm skeptical about that part. But I think it would make presidential conferences interesting with titty jokes

15. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

That has to be a joke LMFAO... Howard Stern and Jesse lol. All howard would want is to see more tits and have to deal with the BS. That's because jesse cant keep his mouth shut and gets banned from everywhere.

They would be the equivalent to having a touch of harry and Lloyd, And Huff and dobach. He/they would be laughed off stage 'if' he made it that' far.

16. gilded raven

gilded raven Member

I say Kermit. I mean can you imagine miss Piggy as first lady! running mate Animal to appeal to the "hippie types"

.....wait I got a better idea we create a corporation named John B. Trustworthy and run it for prez

17. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Sometimes I wonder if we'll even make it to 2016.