Ejeculation in flaccid condition

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by the_erect_one, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Patricia Gee

Patricia Gee PeterG

I can ejaculate when my penis is flaccid when I massage my prostate.

2. Old70#PA

Old70#PA Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife can still get me erect and there but it takes a lot of work caressing my balls. But that is only once a week on our night. When I am horny the rest of the time the only way that I can come is flaccid and I have discovered that I have to pull it taught by the head, while edging just beneath the head. It takes a long time but I finally get over the top. Although it isn't much cum, it feels great. Oh for the good old days, when I could get hard just thinking about it.

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Cummed in my pants with small semi few times.

Rocket73 likes this.
  4. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I cum very often when soft , some times without touching, also cum when reading masturbating story's on hip forums, feels amazing when just lying on my bed cuming by just reading

chrisindu2, Gossermer, PGA and 2 others like this.
  5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

If I think about somebody and get horny after a few touching and stroking I cum while it is flaccid.

Gossermer, Alonso376 and Rocket73 like this.
  6. JS420

JS420 Members

I've experienced this, but not under those circumstances. There have been times when I really wanted to cum, but my mind wasn't really into it and my cock would never get hard. I'd masturbate anyways just to feel the orgasm. I do have to admit, it is a different feeling, but I prefer cumming while fully erect.

BoyToy69, Rocket73 and Deejay88 like this.
  7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I happens from time to time. When my health problems first started appearing, that was a common occurrence while masturbating. Just not enough stimulation. Now that some of those health issues have been addressed, it's sort of back to normal. I still cum easily and sometimes when it's soft while masturbating. But a decent handjob or almost any blowjob will make a nice, fat, long erection and, if I have to, I can fall back on pills or shots. MOST of the time, I know I'll be engaging in some sort of sexual activity so if planning is required for an erection, that's not a problem. Age doesn't help either. Of course, a few of my friends are also at an age where oral is more important to them than fucking so it all works out.

BoyToy69 and Rocket73 like this.
  8. PGA

PGA Senior Member

The is a biological connection between penis enjoy and the power of the brain, fantasy and imagination rule great connection between thought and physical activities of a penis as much as the brain creates sexual fantasy, the physical movement of penise increases. In some cases, the brain is involved in a very hot sexy though, in this case, the penis erects very fast a and even ejaculate without a full
    erection.
    It is a good way to practice fantasize without touching your cock, so after a couple of practicing we can cum without hand stocking.

9. Sig88

Sig88 Guest

Not during normal masturbation but when using anal dildos I managed to cum once when flaccid

Rocket73, Happy Guy and BoyToy69 like this.
  10. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Yes, and it happens more as I get older, mostly during anal play

Rocket73, Happy Guy and BoyToy69 like this.
  11. Bocci

Bocci Members

I’ve done it while rolling. Lost of rubbing each other very sensually but without desire for penetration at that moment and a few small spurts or occasionally just dribbles come out with varying degrees of shudder/spam. The love in her eyes as she licks it up is beautiful.

Rocket73, Sumbaljack and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. agingfast

agingfast Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, when I was a kid I did it once. Being a lot older now I've been able to cum with less than a full erection. Thank goodness.

Rocket73 and BoyToy69 like this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

While I sympathize with all those who struggle with ED, I didn’t know until recently one could ejaculate in a flaccid condition. I still get my erections and for me this is the only way for me to unload. My good friend told me he ejaculates flaccid.

PGA, Rocket73 and BoyToy69 like this.
  14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Without my blue pill it's a struggle at times for an erection. I will often get out my electric back massager and and work it around my flaccid self. I get off quite quickly without getting erect

Rocket73 likes this.
  15. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

In my mid 70s , and ejaculation while flaccid happens alot, but the pleasure is exactly the same as being hard, I enjoyed cuming when flaccid the experience is overwhelming, also for some reason when flaccid I produce lots more precum which tastes fantastic,

Sumbaljack likes this.
  16. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Recently when masturbating I have failed to get hard, but I can still cum. A few times in the past I came while being ass fucked while my erection had faded. Each time nothing touching my penis, it was just dangling and bouncing with every thrust. :p

Rocket73 likes this.
  17. Ringstretch

Ringstretch Banned

I quite often cum when soft, in fact with my rings on my balls a bigger than my cock. I love rewarding myself by licking my cum up from the floor

18. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

I experienced ejaculations without an erection, when I was in college, especially during finals. When the end of the test period was approaching and I had forgotten important chemical formulas or calculus theorems, I would reach a panic stage and wet my pants with semen. I attributed it to lack of sleep, and mental fatigue.

Rocket73 likes this.
  19. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Erection not needed. Men who have had treatment for prostate cancer often have ED, but continue to be able to have orgasm. Some also cannot ejaculate and there are rumors some of these gents experience multiple orgasms.

Rocket73 likes this.
  20. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Often, usually while having a quick sly pull to get the dirty water off my chest but I don't have much time, I come before I get hard. I would much rather have a long slow one with a big hard-on but the opportunity at home is rarely there.