Ejeculation in flaccid condition

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by the_erect_one, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Sualltc

Sualltc Members

A while ago I went to the toilet and saw my cock end oozing cum and a slip cum patch in my underwear. At 40 years old hadn't seen this since childhood. Hadn't felt anything was like a wet dream without sleeping...

1 person likes this.
  2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Every woman I've ever known believes the same thing - would be a sorry world if t'were so.

1 person likes this.
  3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I occasionally use a homedic back and muscle massager for masturbation. It feels so good that I actually get off before I get hard.

4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

For a man to ejaculate inside a woman, the penis has to be at least semi erect.

5. doytal

doytal Guest

Sounds like you hadn't cum in a while and your prostate was full and you exerted somehow and it just oozed out. I've had this happen.

6. doytal

doytal Guest

Several years ago I was put on a medication that immediately rendered me unable to have and erection. However, my glands kept working like normal and in a few days, my balls were heavy and my entire system was full of semen. I had a dull ache from not being able to cum. Since my living arrangements were strange at the time I went to the machine shop and got my failed penis out to see what would happen. I never got an erection but in about 10 minutes my I finally felt the buildup as my prostate started contracting and loads of semen poured from my limp member. It felt weird, but I found that my other boy parts still worked.

7. doytal

doytal Guest

From my experience it is improbable but not impossible. The big if would be if the man's penis is long enough flaccid. If he is and she is sufficiently excited his penis could be worked up into her vagina if she is in the correct position. Thrusting would be out of the question so she would have to have some talent with her pussy to massage his penis as it soaked in her. If his condition was similar to a condition I had, the stimulation of his penis would sooner or later make its way to his glands and he would have an orgasm. With me it certainly was not a dry orgasm, it was the real thing. It didn't exactly shoot out, but it definitely would give her a creampie and a pregnancy if precautions weren't taken. Flaccid is not the same as impotent.

8. Goander

Goander Members

I ejaculate while flaccid while riding a prostate massager. The cum is more of an overflow or warm sperm than a shooting ejaculation. It is a very different feeling and quite draining afterwards.

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a retired senior man and also a home nudist. I sometime leak precum from my penis in the flaccid condition. I believe(for me anyway) that is a very natural thing. My wife and I lead a very sexual fulfilling life,and have sex routinely 2-3 times a week and masturbate when feel we like it. I have noticed the amount of ejaculate has dropped over the past 2 years, but I believe it is a age factor. My prostate has to work overtime to produce enough fluid for me to have a good cum load. She has noticed my precum many times and this is a signal to her that I need to cum. She loves my precum. No, it is not ejaculate, but it is the next best thing. It's just a natural occurrence. No problem.

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The only times I have done this were after ejaculating while erect, becoming flaccid and being simulated by my partner orally or by hand until I ejaculate again while more flaccid than erect.

11. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

That has happened with my husband when I have fucked him in the ass with a strap on. He will ejaculate without being erect.

Miss Margaret and curiousbear like this.
  12. uncutbob

uncutbob Guest

I don't get hard anymore due to BP meds but do cum while soft and to be honest I love it only thing is that I cum faster now then when I was hard

13. uncutbob

uncutbob Guest

does any male have video of them cumming while soft would love to exchange pics and videos

Mickey1 likes this.
  14. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I' a bisexual bottom only, so 'into' assuming the receptive female role that I do not get hard when I'm with another man, but I've enjoyed MANY hands-free spontaneous orgasm/ejaculations from the fucking I'm getting, and it's the best feeling on this Earth for me!

15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I don't have one, but would LOVE to make one & send it to you! I get LOUD when I cum when there's no one around to hear! Let's do it!

16. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband is also bisexual, and I assume that he bottoms when he has encounters with men.

Anyway, the orgasm he has from getting fucked by me are always intense for him.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you do it too much then your body gets used to it and it'll stop getting erect as it doesn't need to be erect to have an orgasm. Leading diagnoses in impotence.

18. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

It happened to me a few months ago. My bf was doing oral and it happened.

19. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Felt GOOD, didn't it?!

20. Goander

Goander Members

It does.