Ejaculation Frequency

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by flasexwriter, Jan 21, 2019.

?

How often do you have an ejaculation?

1. 1-5

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. 6-10

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  3. 11-15

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. 16-20

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 21-25

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Just curious how many times a week you guys ejaculate. I am 54. I usually average around 14-15. This week, which has been highly sexual, I have experienced 22 ejaculations in the past 7 days.5 with intercourse. the others were self inflicted.

Grand prix likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

65 here, nothing to brag about, 3-4 weekly from sex with my wife. This keeps my prostate healthy.

flasexwriter likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm a 55 year old bisexual with a fantastic wife who accepts by sexuality as we have a shared male lover. When it's just my wife and I having sex I'll have 3-4 ejaculations a week, but if that week involves our lovers participation my ejaculations will rise to about 12-13 so I polled myself at the 6-10 range for an average.

4. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

6 - 10, sometimes more. Sex 3/4 times a week and the rest solo.

5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Generally twice to three times a day. Sometimes if I throw in a jerk off a few times at 57 I've cum up to six times or even more.

6. JL0006

JL0006 Members

LOL, you guys are making me feel inadequate. So far in 2019, I've had 10 ejaculations, all of them by masturbation. So that's a little under one cum every 5 days. But I also like the horny feeling of denial, so in addition to those 10, I've had 6 prolonged sessions edging but not ultimately cumming. So that means I have a focused jackoff session, right to or over the brink, about twice a week. (By the end of today, the 10 is probably going to be 11, though.)

Grand prix and bigredinmass like this.
  7. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

49 here. Usually have 4 to 5 ejacs per week. Mostly from long sessions resulting in powerful, awesome orgasms. Quality over quantity for me. :sunglasses:

8. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

11-15, I just can't stop jerking off.

Franky29 and bigredinmass like this.
  9. 1 a week trying for 1 every 2 weeks.
    I am practicing semen retention to heighten arousal and increase the probability of full body orgasms.

I pleasure myself with prostate stimulation so I have orgasms but don't ejaculate.

Grand prix and bigredinmass like this.
  10. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

I’m 60 and I usually ejaculate at least once a day by SOME means.

bananaman321 likes this.
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

65 here. 2-3 times weekly average. Sometimes 4. By whatever means my wife wants. She loves to watch me masturbate.

bananaman321 likes this.
  12. PGA

PGA Senior Member

For me 2 or 3 times a week. Once fucking my wife the 2 others by masturbating. Of course if I have a chance to masturbate I do more.

Grand prix likes this.
  13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'm in my early 40's, but I really don't even pay attention as to how many times these days. My mind is usually not focused on sex. I'm thinking that, if we are talking per week, then once a week if that. I don't have a very high sex drive these days.

14. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

In my 50's. If my wife is stimulating me anally then I can have multiple ejaculations / orgasms in the same session. There's often a pre sleep and a post sleep session (my wife likes to wake me with oral, hand jobs, anal or a mix). So some nights it can be in double figures from the time we went to bed in the evening, till we got out of bed in the morning.

So minimum of twice a day, and more if my wife is on a mission.

PGA likes this.
  15. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Hey Phil 53
    You are a lucky man Lol, towice fingering per night!!amazing. I wish my wife does it once per year, impossible. You can bless her by giving more fucking then she will be more happy.