ejaculation for a male-to-female tranny

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by splitpersonality, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

Due to the need of male hormones for the prostate to function, taking oestrogen and anti-androgens vastly reduces the prostate's ability to work normally. And for a transsexual who has undergone sex-reassignment surgery, their prostate loses all functions. So while transsexuals don't actually have the prostate removed, it may as well not be there as it stops functioning with the vast reduction/loss of testosterone production.

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

well, now I'm smarter too:)

3. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

I'm not smart, just have no life and way too much time on my hands. lol

4. splitpersonality

splitpersonality Member

another thing to tell while we are on this topic of ejaculation by rectal insertion.i have heard that if a sperm donor cannot masturbate due to embarassment/awkwardness the trained staff conduct a procedure that reminds me of nazi concentration camps!they insert something like a broom-handle or a baton up the rectum of the donor and push on the prostrate.this somehow activates the seminal vesicles into discharging semen even without an erection! anyone experienced this "mechanical" ejaculation?

5. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

I am a transgender - a M to F girl, but I haven't had the full 'chop', as some call it.

I've read all the stuff about biological explanations, etc, and frankly none of it is very convincing and is generally contradictory when examined. I think the right answers about this will be much more complex than just 'some genes'. After all, genetic material merely assists in the manufacture of proteins in a cell - it does nothing else.

However, what IS certain is the depth of feeling people like me have about it, and often from infancy, or near it. I certainly did. Whatever the causes, it is a very strong motivation.

As far as ejaculation is concerned, it varies. My sexual function is largely unchanged from a normal male - I have had a moderate amount of treatments of various kinds, because I was very feminine looking to start with, and I have a very high sex drive. I orgasm quite strongly and ejaculate a seemingly normal amount of 'stuff', lol.

I know one pre-op girl though who hardly cums at all - she gets hard but hardly any semen. Seems to vary a lot.