ejaculation during urination?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sicko, May 8, 2004.

1. sicko

sicko Member

hey this is this_username_sucks from the old hipforums, the 18-year-old guy who isn't really good with his genitals :D
    i recently started wearing underwear on some days... i had been wearing shorts (not boxers) since i was 6 or so due to skin problems
    i think the second time i wore them to school, I was on the toilet taking a shit and of course a piss to go with it. after i pissed there was still something at the tip i figured it was toilet paper that got stuck there. to my surprise, a thick sticky whitish translucent fluid was drippin from my penis. i'm not sure if it was my semen because I have never ejaculated while conscious... was it, and is this something normal?

2. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Was it painful? If it wasn't then it's probably nothing to worry about. Had you masturbated recently? I only know the basics of a guy's anatomy, since I'm a chick, but I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens again. Also, I do know that thick seamen can mean you haven't ejaculated in a long time, so not masturbating/having sex that often could have caused the thickness of it. If it happens again or is painful, I'd call a urologist. There could be something wrong with your...well, I don't know the name for it but its the thing that sperates your urethra (piss tube) from your "seamen tubes" so you don't piss during ejeculation and vice-versa.
    Pax,
    Kate

3. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

peace

4. sicko

sicko Member

The night before I had masturbated but not finished, as in I got bored mid-masturbation and went to sleep

5. invisible

invisible Member

i masturbate thrice a week and after i masturbate there is always semen oozzing out...

afetr many hours, there still is a few... i think sicko, that is normal...

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i dont think thats possible dude.

the 2 different tunnels cant be activated at the same time, or somethin like that.

7. migle

migle Senior Member

well, it happens to me too, and for me it's become a normal thing, it just depends on people, like i.e. wet dreams, there are people who have them, and people who have not.
    I don't know what causes it, but i have a hypothesys (good spelling?? sorry about my English):
    When you are sitted on the king chair ;), you normally make some effort, you put some force on it, so your deposits may push some material out, but i think it doesn't matter, although i haven't asked anybody, just a theory.

8. Puliaomu

Puliaomu Member

you got bored in the middle of it, and went to sleep?...

now ive passed out while trying to cum, but ive never just given up and go well, sleepy time.....

a boner is a boner... dont waste it |o_O|...

9. sicko

sicko Member

Nah I think I got kicked in the nuts too much as a kid, no matter how furiously I masturbate I have never managed to bust to do anything except give my hand a workout.

10. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

haha u made me laff...here have a cookie.

11. sicko

sicko Member

What kind of cookie?

12. sicko

sicko Member

it happened again... seems to only happen the day after I wear underwear

13. Tamee

Tamee naked

well, I don't know what to tell ya. and it's never happened to me (I'm a chick) but one time I was masturbating in the shower and I think I peed while I came and it kinda didn't feel good. it almost hurt. it was weird.

14. cherryiceangel

cherryiceangel Member

lol, this is a funny thread...:D

15. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Are you sexually active? Not to incite needless worry, but discharge from the penis can be a symptom of gonorrhea.

16. Airinhead

Airinhead Member

i'm assuming since you haven't ejaculated while conscious (spellin i know) that means that you are a virgin. sorry to say but ejaculating while peeing is physically impossible. The ureathra is blocked during ejaculation. I thought u might have an std. but i really have no idea. Maybe your plumbing is screwed somehow

17. beautiful_n_psycho

beautiful_n_psycho Member

thats kinda crazy

18. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

i've heard that as early as i can remember... but i was with some guys who were talking about how hard it is to pee in the morning when you wake up with a boner. "it's hard to bend it down and let go" ersomthing.

is that possible? to do both at once?

19. pasimachus

pasimachus Member

When a guy is actually ejaculating the pathway to the bladder is closed off and only semen can come out. There are little valves inside the penis area that make keep urine and semen separate. However, just having an erection doesn't completely shut off the urine connection. It is possible to urinate with an erection, although something about having the erection partially blocks the flow. I don't know exactly, but it may be something like the blood channels that fill up during an erection expand and in the process compress the channel from the bladder. It may also be that the extra distance through a hard penis is an issue, or that the channel through the penis is much tighter during an erection. In my experience, trying to urinate seems to make an erection go away, and it's much easier to do the job when things have gone mostly soft.

20. LillyWhite03

LillyWhite03 Member

ewww too much info...maybe you should post this question on a medical forum...although I have been laughing quite a bit reading this...good luck

gee I have not really heard of a guy not being able to suceed at masturbation hehe