Ejaculation and Prostate Health

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Flagme15, Jul 10, 2018.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

When You Say "High PSA"......Can You Tell Me How High....???

Cheers Glen.

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

PSA was 4-7, then one time it in low teen. They wanted to do other tests. I told them I might seek a second opinion. They said they would check it again, it might have just been something I ate. Second test came back lower.

4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Go read the link in the answer to Glen above, it may help you.

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

My doctor didn't trust the PSA. He said, "The finger never lies."

Barry Thrift, GLENGLEN and Angela36 like this.
  6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

A lot of older men don't like the PSA , your doc is right the finger never lies, to many men slip through the net with the PSA.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Or end up with false positives which brings on a lot more tests.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  8. I agree with @newbie-one , one drop of semen is equivalent to one hundred drops of blood in terms of energy to put it in a very simple way. It causes tremendous stress within the system to replace it that frequently if a person just jerks and jerks and jerks and jerks and jerks it off all the time. Imagine cutting yourself and spilling that much blood everytime. is it healthy? I don't know, You tell me.

9. It's like, my usb cable i recently discovered it can only handle this much 'plugs ' and 'unplugs' until it wears off. And it won't be able to transmit data effectively anymore. In Yogic system, your life is measured in terms of breath. this much breath you can take in a lifetime, approximately. The more you breathe, the faster you breathe the more stress it exerts on your body you lungs and things like that and it accumulates over time and when a certain number of breaths are taken that way it starts to wear off. That's the reason in yoga, you slow it down, you learn to deep breathe, so that the stress on the system is as lowered as possible and the life expectancy and health increases as a result. not only the body is less damaged when you breathe deep your cells get double the oxygen than when you breathe shallow and it can work with more than double efficiency. You can call his post bullshit, but you cannot call this bullshit, it is a scientific fact. So think ejaculation in terms of that. it will click. you are basically throwing life force away, the stuff that makes life, thats why you can make life with a single sperm it contains so much energy so much data encoded in it, it can create a complete life.

newbie-one likes this.
  10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Your figure is out a bit.

In 2016, the latest year for which incidence data are available, 1,658,716 new cases of cancer were reported, and 598,031 people died of cancer in the United States. For every 100,000 people, 436 new cancer cases were reported and 156 died of cancer.

Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States, exceeded only by heart disease. One of every four deaths in the United States is due to cancer.

11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Like all things in life it's a balance between too much and not enough.
    I feel healthiest if I ejaculate between 3-5x a week.

Rocket73 likes this.
  12. Bicaptain My Captain

You need to be honest with your doctor. If your doctor is judgmental, find a new doc.. Mine has known of my bisexuality for years and regularly tests me for STDs.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

So true. I have a great personal physician. Nothing is taboo to discuss with him. More people need to trust their doctor with sexual issues. If they can't find another doc that they can.

14. topper

topper Member

They work wonders and feels pretty awesome too

15. topper

topper Member

When I developed a prostate issue, the Dr. prescribed a regular prostate deep massage. With options to have it done in the office, or have my wife assist,( she used to work for him.) We chose to do it at home. After issue was resolved, Dr. recommended a regular prostate milking.
    The Dr. never told us how much fun it could be. My wife does have it noted on her calendar. I look forward to my Therapy.

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My doc says the best avenue to keep your prostate healthy is to ejaculate daily. This year I'm going to ask him to write that as an Rx.

Oh, and he also mentioned that any 'personal activity' in the preceding 48 hours of the PSA test could lead to a false high reading and to abstain in that period....

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  17. Bicaptain My Captain

Sureno, I'm but not that old.