edibles

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by beck429, Jul 7, 2019.

1. beck429

beck429 Members

For those who consume cannabis but don't like to smoke it. What are your favorite edibles? I like brownies, cookies, and though it is more drinkable than edible I like infused tea.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I used to exclusively do edibles, @beck429. My favorite part was getting a supercharged edible (1000mg THC) and breaking it up into little slivers (as with hard chocolate/chocolate bars) that would last a whole month. I would take about 30mg each night and the bar lasted a long time.

One thing used to bother me; that it didn't always work right! I would do everything exactly the same down to what I had for dinner, and sometimes the stupid stuff wouldn't get me stoned! :D

[​IMG]

3. Eric1976

Eric1976 Jedi Knight

The edibles imo are a better way to go. I like brownies but I have to really be careful. I also love the gumdrops or gummy bears. Expensive though. The advantage I suppose in rolling your own you can put as much or as little as you wish. With the candy, etc I am not so sure you have any control over how much as been added by the manufacturing process. Then again maybe they want to keep us high so we will just continue to buy more of the product. Who says capitalism is dead? Lol.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

incredibles

Store bought and they are always stronger than the label. Not by much like if get 500 mg it's a 520 mg bar but still nice.