Edibles Goof Up

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So my caregiver she and her husband make edibles they are candy cubes that taste like orange well they do different kind of flavor's i eat just 1 before bed well other night i did my normal nightly edible never once had a problem well other night had one i felt it much stronger i flipped out heart stArted pounding i was panicking they do make stronger ones and i think i got a stronger one im not crazy never ever had a problem with there edibles

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

From now on im only going too do half it was god awful im in the shower ice cold might i add my heart was pounding i was shaking i was so cold

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You have to be careful with those home made ones. A few extra bits of a gram it gets strong. I have been there too. Eaten weed is a different experience. A lot of trouble I see in legal states if tourists messing with the edibles and not taking small and patient doses.

2 people like this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Edibles = Mind Blown!

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yeah lost interested in they edible cubes i would have had that bad goof up and it was god awful

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I take edibles too. Every night I take around 30 mg. I can remember times where it was too strong for my taste. Lately though it has been the opposite.

The key to edibles is being really mindful of dosage. :)

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My vertigo is acting up and im having seizures again i get theses episodes where the room starts spinning and i start getting panicked and when i had that edible goof up it mad me flipp out spinning was god awful maybe i just need a break from them

8. Nick Lapointe

Nick Lapointe Members