Ecuador spent 5 million pounds on Assange

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

cat food..

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So What's The Current Word As To Where He Is Going To End Up......Last I Heard Was That

Australia May Be His Next Port Of Call....???...:screamcat:

Cheers Glen.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I send that. Def. cat food...

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

20 years in a swedish prison for rape

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It appears he's in british jail first for awhile, then likely will go to the US to be trialed for espionage or treason.

The article mentions on what the costs were spended. It also mentions the people at the embassy tolerated him smearing the walls with poop. I'm not sure why he would do that, or why it would be tolerated. Something smelly (pun intended) is going on here

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

My Take On That Behaviour Would Be.........After Being Locked Up For So Many Years.......I Guess

He Is "Losing His Mind"......:disappointed:

Cheers Glen.

8. Asmodean

I get the feeling he's getting deliberately portrayed as such.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Or maybe that was his true nature all along, a spoilt attention seeker, and the world just got blinded because it felt it needed a Guy Fawkes type figure

10. Asmodean

It's not about him though. When you say 'the world' you might be talking about the loud mouth minority that always gets heard better.
    But the majority that pays attention to him in a less convicting manner are doing so because of the contents of wikileaks and why he did that. It's not about making or seeing him as a hero.
    Now, chronically portraying him as a filthy traitor and now also as a poop smearing maniac seems a conscious and deliberate effort. I rather keep an open mind.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Embassy cat was like his Wilson.. The only thing he had to talk to. Its kinda sad and funny at the same time..
    [​IMG]

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what equador spent to feed, house and protect asange was about more then one person,
    it was about an idea, one without which, none of us who enjoy freedoms, or imagine we do, would have them without.

one of which being, that small countries have as much right to exist in the face of overwhelming force, as over reaching empires, however democrate the latter may try to claim to be.
    in this sense assange parallels equador itself.

this much is, i would think obvious. then there's the right to question.
    sometimes the timing of what journalists pass on is unfortunate.

so in a way, his arrest, his bad timing having put chump in the oval office, might almost be considered karma.
    i still don't think this is right, for the u.s. to snatch him.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

oh yeah the chump in office.. wish this chump was in office 10yrs ago.. maybe Id still have my county house and not living like assange a fucking prisoner in my own home ...unless I carry a firearm outdoors to fend off the crack dealers and other dope addicts. nice in the heart of the democrap plantation..

feeling cute. might bash the president with an anonymous account.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

how is that supposed to have worked?

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

By protecting Assange from getting convicted for rape?

17. Asmodean

Protecting him from getting sentenced for treason and espionage in the US.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well if that happens, then he just needs to have a sex change and they will let him out of prison after a year ;)

I joke because as if thats going to happen, him getting jailed in the US that is. He didnt bloody leak anything of substance, Wikileaks was a joke. Anarchists of the world ( dole bludging political science types) need to find a better hero, one that actually did stick it to the man

20. Asmodean

I think looking for heroes is a tragic effort. Not sure anarchists or other anti security state folks are really concerned about heroes or some particular individual that can take their message or cause under the mainstream attention. It's about the actions/deeds. Wikileaks was a worthy attempt.