Ecstasy and 2c-x

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by blitz7341, Feb 13, 2009.

1. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

was thinking of trying this combo next time i roll, likely with 2c-c but maybe with 2c-i. what are your thoughts on this combo?

2. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

Myself, I'm an MDMA fiend and wouldn't take anything in combination with it, except maybe some herbal therapy.

I add nothing to this thread...but I say go for it. I live my life by the mantra "Why Not?"

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah i was always interested in trying a candyflip, but there was never any acid around. once i tried acid, i think a candyflip would be too much for my body, acid and x are hard enough as it is lol. but i think something a little gentler like 2c-c or 2c-i might be good. im not sure but i thought i remembered reading somewhere that its good to take 2c-b as your coming down from X. i dunno. anybody got any feedback?

4. explorer83

explorer83 Member

I took 18mg 2c-i before walking into a Widespread Panic show then ran into an old friend who had found a g of molly on the way into the show. Needless to say he was sharing freely and I had a great time! I thought that they went well together and i took about the right amount of each so one didn't feel like it was overpowering the other.

EDIT: 100th post!:cheers2:

5. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

yea blitz def do it. i would also suggest a candyflip. its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i love x way too much fave drug so i think it goes great with anything. im getting some molly and my meo dmt in a week and im gonna try that combo out. at the peak of my roll take a huge blast of spice......it should be quite the experience

6. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

MDMA and 2c-b is a great mixture. Sometimes I just take the two at once but when you take 2c-b on the tail end of MDMA, it seems to continue your roll while obviously taking it into a more psychedelic realm. Really good combination.

A few times I've combined MDMA, LSD and 2c-b...all at once. Went to a rave and by the end of the night I didn't exactly feel ship shape but it was a helluva experience.

7. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha i can so see your body hurtin after an experience like that! but wat an experience that must've been at a rave. :cheers2:

8. bromo-x-flz

bromo-x-flz Member

sensory overload may be too much, i dont think many people should try this just ona harm min principle unless they are experienced or have some trip sitters.

9. nstec

nstec Member

MDMA and 2c-b or candyfliping