Ebola's #1 Enemy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by EGaryS1235, Oct 31, 2014.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

He's not saying the Illuminati exists. He's saying there are people in power who control much of what happens in the world, which is true, and that the word "Illuminati" has become a metaphor for such people. At least, that's what I got from his posts.

3 people like this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nooooo. my "claim", is that "illuminatti" is a METAPHORE for the combined (deliberate, focused, planed) influence of these organizations. also the rand corporation and the heritage foundation make TWO "conservative" think tanks. more shadowy ones also exist. these are just the two i'm familiar with.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

thank you. that is exactly what i was saying.

4. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

ok i see what you mean guys, there are some powerful people and orgs out there, but if they are separate entities they cant be working towards the same goal right?

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

except they're not that separate, when it comes to their membership, and while its conceivable they might not be all working toward exactly the same goal, (i'm sure they'd EACH prefer to come out more on top then each other) they're statistically close enough to it.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I would say the organizations competing directly with each other are worried about winning those particular battles. But in a lot of ways these organizations are happy to work together for mutual benefit, profit and even consolidation of power. It isn't uncommon for a CEO of one company to sit on the board of directors of a number of other companies. People are also involved in other organizations and clubs outside of work that easily include other players. Lot's of deals get made away from the office...you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, etc. Who you know makes a difference. When you happen to know all of those types of people and maybe a few senators.....

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont believe in a single, all powerful entity like the illuminati but the current system is a pretty intricately weaved and connected web. Captains of industry have huge influence on and are often involved in our government. I first noticed it while doing research on our food system but I'm quite sure it extends to other facets of industry. Actually its pretty interesting how our food system is set up to support other industries - the chlorine industry, for example , gets a lot of business from bleaching flour. That is just one example - all the fillers and preservatives added to our food help support some sort of non food related industry and there are politicians involved in these companies pulling strings behind the scenes to make sure their business stays relevant.

but as far as the illuminati, I dont think humans are that organized and far-sighted. Mostly our current system is driven by greed and short sighted profit.

to tie that back into what pr said about a mandatory Ebola vaccine, I dont really think that's a threat. For one, there is no precedent for mandatory vaccination. Besides that, there isn't much of a hoax here. Ebola in America has been overhyped for sure but at the same time we've all been exposed to enough factual information regarding Ebola to know the chances of a major outbreak in a first world country is slim.

2 people like this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

PS: I have no idea why my font did that

1 person likes this.
  10. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. Wizardofodd

I think some people are that organized and it's no mistake. I made the point a few months ago that in business....a lot of people think that funding is their biggest hurdle and I said that funding is the easiest part of the plan because everyone loves a winner. If you have a winning plan, people will throw money at you and want to be a part of it. I think it was Trysonwoods who pointed out that not everyone has that access to those people and he was right. It's the same on the micro level as the macro level. For instance, I own a business...I know a lot of other business people. I have access to the movers and shakers around here. I know the people I need to know to get things done. On our level, we might be talking about a few hundred thousand dollars or maybe even a few million dollars. We can make it happen if we have the right business plan. It's the same exact thing on the larger playing field. If you have a plan that takes $200 million or $500 million you will find that funding if your plan warrants it....AND you know the right people. So I would say that some people are really short-sighted and looking for the quick return but nothing beats a perfect business plan and if you have that, you will find some success. The issue with the "illuminati" rises because people become so successful that the 99% consider it unfair. They probably have a point but nobody can call those people unorganized or short-sighted. Business is business and nobody promised anyone a rose garden. It's tough and it is what it is, for better or worse. But no long-term successful business person is very short-sighted.

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

that's what I got out of it as well...

it is all rooted in $$$ and who has it, who doesn't and where it's going.
    The current ebola epidemic in Africa could have easily been contained if the funds were made available earlier is what themnax is saying.
    That also coincides with what I have heard from a couple different news sources.

The lack of or withholding of $$$ in those regions is one of the primary reasons the epidemic reached the proportions it has.

13. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i dont think anyone was withholding any money. the fact is, africa gets donations from other countries, so to say that these other countries were purposely withholding money so that an ebola epidemic would occur doesnt make sense.

right now all the rich people in the world have enough money to end world hunger, but they are not obligated to donate their money to any cause, so to say they are withholding money in order to cause world hunger wouldnt make sense.

so the problem is not the withholding of money, but just that this region lacks money and resources. eventually the problem started getting so bad that other countries had no choice but to intervene.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  15. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

16. Wizardofodd

For the record, I didn't mean to imply that I had a few million bucks laying around or that I could simply make a phone call and get that kind of financial backing over night or anything like that.