Ebola's #1 Enemy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by EGaryS1235, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Links?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't need links. I go by the ridiculousness I see on TV, and all the inconsistent, inane bullshit they expect us to swallow with no questions asked. I let my intuitions take over from there. If this outbreak is real, and not just a bunch of paid off people playing the role of "Ebola" victims (and quite poorly might I add), then clearly the government is indeed as incompetent as they would like us to believe they are. But I know they're not, and that "incompetence" is always the most convenient excuse for their evil. But there is just too much retarded shit that has been weaved into this manufactured "crisis" that I simply cannot take any "threat" they're trying to hype seriously.

I see this as nothing more than a propaganda and fear campaign they're going to ratchet up in the coming months as a pretext to roll out a mandatory "Ebola" vaccine that will make the pharmaceutical companies a lot of money while setting the pretext for forced inoculation and quarantine.

But I am just a conspiracy nut, and everything the news presents is the truth. To think other than what the news would have us believe is surely a sign of mental illness, so I guess I am just mentally ill.

4. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

All of that said....links lending credibility to your position never hurt.

5. Pressed_Rat

At this point I have no desire to convince anybody of anything, or convert them to my way of thinking. I simply state my opinions, and then people attack me for it.

There are plenty of regular, everyday people on YouTube who have videos pointing out the inconsistencies (using the media's own reports) surrounding the unfolding story of an Ebola outbreak, but because those people are making videos on YouTube and not for CBS news, their views and opinions should not be considered because they're probably loons and have no credibility.

I think people need only get their news from Katie Couric and Hoda Kotb. Independent thought is dangerous.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pressed_Rat

7. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Its so dangerous to have opinions nowadays. Everyone is so close and far in-between.

Im still at a shock at how much I missed in Highschool.... We could have been learning about the wars and how to change the world.

Instead we were learning how fuck girls and do drugs. That's all we could do, they were teaching us Pythagoras theorem and where fricken dinosaurs came from.

None of which has helped me get a job.

1 person likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

When you're talking about the outbreak of ebola being a hoax are you also talking about the outbreak in those west african countries, PR? Or just how it is treated in the media in the US?

Not at all. Its how a person brings them across that can make it seem like that.

9. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

im a news junky and from what ive seen, only a few americans have been infected. then they come to america, and they get quarenteened and treated. some have died, some survived. the mayor of new york stated in a public announcement that new yorkers are not in any danger of being infected with ebola. and the message from the government has consistently been that theres no emergency and theres nothing to panic or worry about.

there are some travel restrictions, because um well its just common sense. and they are taking special precautions with people coming from infected areas becuase of that common sense thing.

and if i worked for a big pharmaceutical company and saw that ebola infections have recently spiked, my common sense would probably kick in and say, hey maybe we should make an ebola vaccine?

where is the hoax? where is the conspiracy? go back to youtube and make a video about how the illuminati made ebola to infect little wayne and jay-z.

2 people like this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Finally.... Things we can agree on.

2 people like this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I get more and more sympathy for these illuminati fellows :D

1 person likes this.
  12. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

This is the kind of shit I like waking up to.

Lolz for dayz

And @asmo I suppose your right, but with my experience people simply agree with me, or don't. People my age are fucking punks and everyone older than me "has been through it all" or basically just has downright mental retardation. Pretty hit and miss with the older folks....

1 person likes this.
  13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Antibodies are ebola's #1 enemy.

As for the Illuminati.........that shit hasn't existed since the late 1700's(MAYBE the early 1800's), during the Enlightenment-era("Illuminati" is Latin for "enlightened ones") and it ONLY existed in Bavaria. Also, contrary to popular belief, it had absolutely nothing to do with Satanism. Quite the opposite, actually; "The goals of the Illuminati were to eliminate superstition, prejudice and the domination of government, philosophy and science by the Roman Catholic Church, to reduce oppressive state abuses of power, and to support the education of women and encourage their treatment as intellectual equals." It's ironic, because one of their goals was to eliminate superstition, and it has since become a superstition, in and of itself. Any claims of recent/current Illuminati activity are either complete bullshit or just ignorant people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

2 people like this.
  14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in name perhaps, but au contrare, the american legislative exchange council, the national chamber of commerce, the federal reserve, more then one "conservative" think tank, and so on, THESE are the very real "illuminati".

(oh and they're not run by jews, lizards from mars, arabs, or dark skinned people,
    they are run, for the most part, by fanatically fascist white supremists.
    who also, for the most part, associate themselves, with protestant christianity.
    in accordance with a strategy, worked out by the harvard school of business)

4 people like this.
  15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I can agree with this. Taking into account that the people who believe the Illuminati exists and controls many things that happen all over the globe, it's an appropriate metaphor, but that's all it is.

1 person likes this.
  16. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

this is totally off topic but just for my curiosity, can you provide any evidence for this? i mean that they are connected to the illuminati in any way? if not, how about a connection they have with each other?

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

does statistical majority control of the government having the most powerful military force on the face of the planet, that kills people, en masse, in other parts of the world, for refusing to make everything have to be about money, or interfering with corporate efforts to do so, count? connected to? this is what the so called "illuminati" are a metaphore FOR.

oh and there IS a connection to ebola too. it is largely if not entirely do, to this making everything have to be about money, that treatment and methodology to contain and control the epidemic wasn't available sufficiently and early enough, to have prevented it entirely.

if anything needs and lacks an explanation of connectivity, it is the op of this thread itself.

18. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

The Illuminati, I'm sure is just a representative word for those who run the world. There are a number of small secret societies in large power who are king makers. A number of which are Mafia's in their own right.

Secret Societies:

Jewish B'nai B'rith. Which is very public.
    Masonic Clandestine Organizations.
    Vatican Sect's.
    The Triad and Asian Clandestine's - http://benjaminfulford.net/about/
    Bilderburg Group
    The Knights of the Golden Circle - KKK
    The Thule Society - Brunted from Jewish Oppression after WWII
    Skull and Bones Fraternity - CIA cult

These are all very speculative and I have no experience in any besides that of the FreeMasons. Though only by rumor can I discredit any of these organizations forefront intention.

Notable Societies:
    Hashashin Muslims.
    Black Dragon.
    Count Dante's Fight Club.

For the most part, as a Freemason who used to attend meeting on a regular 2week basis. Most secret societies are derivations of the Masonic Fraternity. It's one of the easiest and openly expressed fraternities that seeks "connections" and "friends in high places" It's also a spiritually expanding and educational Frat that requires the mastery of 33 degrees, all of which regard historical informational processing, and usually; re-enactment. The Freemasons are not the ones who "run the world" rather, the Masons are a universal group that allures people and allows them to network....

All that shit about satanic rituals and open sacrifice, government cults, mafia, etc. Are just simply clandestine organizations of the fraternity and have no affiliation with the Masons and would be Dis Chartered by the Supreme Master Council and Parent Fraternity at the given moment of recognition. Nobody of course is willing to challenge rival fraternities, besides the mafia....

I mean shit, the police even have clandestine cults. Vast culture resides within the masons, not influence.

1 person likes this.
  19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

builderburg plus skull and bones, are real, active, and influential enough, the rest are kind of iffy in the influence department, other then when used as tools by the influence of money. a moneyed fanatical oligarchism, that wants to restore feudalism. this is what the whole concept of an "illuminatti" is a metaphore for. and that is rather the whole point. it does exist, but only as this kind of metaphore.

1 person likes this.
  20. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i didnt quite understand your post.

are you claiming that american legislative exchange council, the national chamber of commerce, the federal reserve, and that one think tank have statistical majority control of the government?

i am going to disprove this nonsense once and for all
    maybe we should make a new thread? ahh fuck it! here goes:

your claim: there is an organization, lets refer to them as the illuminati from here on out, and this organization controls the american legislative exchange council, the national chamber of commerce, the federal reserve, and a think tank. they control these other organizations in order to take over the world or something. ( i dont really know, u tell us their goal since you know so much about them.)

so at the top, you have the illuminati giving out orders to the organizations you listed. do you have proof of this?

then the organizations listed above would have to carry out those orders. do you have proof of this?

then when the orders are carried out, you have some kind of crisis. for example, you say there is an ebola connection. do you have any proof of this?

lastly, we would have to be able to trace the crisis all the way up to the illuminati (in order to blame them!).

ok so i just read this and its kind of confusing so im going to clairify: you have to show the connection between the illuminati, then the major US organization, then the ebola outbreak, or whatever other crisis you think the illuminati caused.

lets remember that the mere fact that these organizations exist ( i am not denying that any of them exist, even the illuminati) is not proof that they are under the command of the illuminati. you would have to show some kind of meaningful connection between them. we should see some proof that the illuminati commanded one of the us organizations that were listed to cause an ebola outbreak and that it somehow helps them achieve their goal.

i dont want to hear your opinions, i want actual proof!