eating.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by tigerlily, Jan 9, 2005.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i'm hungry, so i thought i'd start a thread about food....

i stopped eating meat a couple months ago (i've had meat about 3 times i think since then, so my bf doesn't think i should call myself a vegetarian.. how long do you have to not eat meat until you can call yourself one?? :D lol, i don't think he really thinks that... i'm just kidding.)

i told my mom i was going to stop eating sugar because i'm getting fat, and she asked me if i wasn't going to eat meat or sugar, then what was i going to eat?! lol

soooo.... what do you guys eat a lot of?? what's your favorite food, your most common snack?

i personally Love tortilla chips and dip (bean dip, salsa, cheese, sour cream, guacamole... maybe i'm fat because of this :rolleyes:) hehe

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I eat meat.

3. crummyrummy

red meat.

4. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

do you like it rare and bleeding or well done?

5. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i like to hear it scream when i tear open the flesh with my teeth

6. crummyrummy

I knew thata.

7. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i'd like to hear you scream as i tear open your flesh with my teeth... and see the blood collecting in puddles at my feet.

oops, did i say that out loud? :rolleyes:

8. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

you know, vegetables are screaming when you eat them.

i wouldnt scream but i would bite you back

9. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

MMMM I eat food!! I don’t eat meat either.. nor do I eat sugar.. nor any animal products for that matter or for any matter... and I eat lots of beautiful food. Meso soup, with rice noodles, and a short grain brown rice dish with hemp hearts and meso sauce.. mmmmm
    Maybe a bit of kombu, oh oh and some of this great tea I got today! Ginseng and ginger, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm THANK YOU MOTHER EARTH!!!!!!

10. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

Uh, mostly I eat fruit and veg, like apples, oranges, bananas, carrots, celery... But I think fruit has sugar in..? I dunno. I didn't pay much attention when we were doing Nutrition in science oO

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehe, yeah sugar does have natural sugars in it.. i'm not cutting out those, just the added stuff... like that in sodas and candies and baked goods, mainly.. :) it sucks because i have a really bad sweet tooth... but that's also the reason i'm doing this, to break that sweet tooth.

12. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Don't O.D. on P.C.

13. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I like food. I like all kinds of food. Especially food that's bad for you lol I'm totally a grazer, no meals over here. And my favourite snack is dry children's cereal, straight out of the box. Mmmmmmm.... :)

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

I love food of all kinds but I am going to embark on a new "diet" so I have to start not liking food as much.