eating weed

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by EnterTheFarside, Jun 7, 2006.

1. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

I just now came to the realization that ive never tried eating weed. Im just asking whats the easiest/most effective way to go about doing it, and how is the effect different from smoking?

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

take a coup;le gframs smear it in with mad chunky peanut butter, none of that lite or fat free bs you want the fatty boombatti. put it in between two crackers bake on like 300 or 325 for like 15 or 20 mins . mmake sure you use so much pb you can't see the nug at all it will be a pretty fat sandwich. you might gag on the taste, but you will get so high you probably won't know what to do with yourself. it's much more intense than smoking and it like keeps building. better than smoking IMO in all aspects except it takes like an hour+ to kick in depending on stomach contents but it's healthier for you and you don't lose any thc.

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

When coming back from Amsterdam once I ate 1/8 of nepalese temple balls so as not to have to take it through customs. On the ferry for the first hour I just sat laughing at cartoons on the Television. Then I became so stoned I couldn't really see all I could hear was a sound that sounded like waves breaking on a shore. The next thing I remember was waking up on a train. Going through customs and the rest of the ferry journey is a complete blank.
    Eating weed can take you to new heights if your that way inclined. But to be honest it can be to much.