Eating Salvia

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by robonmyguitar, Mar 11, 2008.

1. robonmyguitar

robonmyguitar Banned

I was doing some research on a site that was on the back of my salvia bag(40x) and it said..

"When the leaves are chewed, the first effects come on at about 15 minutes and gradually develop to peak about 30 minutes after ingestion. The peak level of effects lasts 30 minutes to an hour, and then gradually diminish over an additional 30 minutes to an hour."

Is it possible to eat the extract and get the same effects as if one were to eat the leaves?
    Has anyone tried this?

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yeah. It's just leaves with more Salvinorin A. Simply place an amount of the extract under the tongue and hold it there for a good while, as if you were chewing a quid. Why anyone would want a Salvia trip to last any amount of time is beyond me. =P

3. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

Id imagine salvia tasting like shit, i mean it already does when u smoke it.

4. Working:Class:Hero

Working:Class:Hero Member

I wish i had more experience with salvia. unfortunatly ive only had some of the week stuff. The only effect i got was seeing the grass as bright green but everything else was in black and white.Is an intense salvia trip a nightmare or somthing? id like to know more