eating pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by bmar, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife walks around the house naked a lot. She has no hair on her pussy. I always get turned on when I see her naked and I wondered why. Now I know. It's because she is perfectly proportioned at 5' 6" tall and 115 lbs. and she has a beautiful fatter than usual pussy. Other women I have seen naked have very thin pussies. I don't know why her's is so fat but it seems to be calling me to french kiss those beautiful plump lips. I think I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it. That pussy should be in the movies.

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

One of mx-GFs told me I was the first and only man to ever make her orgasm from eating her pussy. We were in our early 50s at the time, and she'd had close to a dozen boyfriends. One of the things she asked me is when did I know that I enjoyed eating pussy. I told her I knew I was going to love it even before I actually did it. She asked how that was possible, and I said that when I first learned about cunilingus and that it made most woman orgasm from it, I told myself that I was going to lick out every girlfriend I had from that day on.

3. managed2019

managed2019 Members

Definitely

Klimax2gether likes this.
  4. Just for fun

you my kind of man

5. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I love fucking but eating pussy nothing is more exciting and pleasurable, every girl I've had sex with always cums with my tongue inside her and liking her clit. I just love the taste and smell of fresh young pussy.

Pussytimes, Klimax2gether and PGA like this.
  6. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

No better thing is what I was told. I just love doing it. I damage my toung some times.
    I ask a woman i know if she has had it done. She said no. No my conquest is to show her what it feels like. Am I crazed or what.

Jty1220 likes this.
  7. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

Hands down one of if not my favorite thing to do to my wife

Old70#PA likes this.
  8. Just for fun

Some guys say its too much work but if you love what you do you don't work a day in your life.

9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Is this job available ? Where can I apply ?

Old70#PA likes this.
  10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Nothing I love more than going down on a woman. A couple FWB loved it. One was a virgin and had never had an orgasm. That first night she had three. The other was a married friend who wasn't getting squat from her husband. Our last night together she came four times. I thought we were done, but then she said "again"! Even though my tongue was worn out, I did it again.
    Strangely my wife has never gotten off on my tongue. She'll get to the brink and then want me inside of her. Great sex, but always wondered why she wouldnt cum on my mouth. :(

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Today I ate my wife after a long time. The last time I ate here was a year ago. So today she enjoyed it and I insert my 2 fingers in her aas hole while I was eating. It was 69 position she squares twice, I felt it in my tongue

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Same here., I was the first man to eat her pussy, and I am amazed at the orgasms she has from what I love to do.

Pussytimes and Jty1220 like this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I love doing 69 with my wife for several reasons . The first is the obvious pleasure we're both giving and getting , hard to beat . The second thing is that while we're at it she's not giving me a bunch of shit about something I've done wrong or forgot to do . It's a winner every way you look at it !

14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Yes, you are right, I look close up at her pussy and her ass, and enjoy watching and licking.

15. Old70#PA

Old70#PA Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And even better when I found my wife's G spot and she grabbed my ears and pulled my tongue in further and her hips are way off the bed.

BenS Alaskan, PGA and Mrcurios like this.
  16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

It is the magical spot isn't it .

Old70#PA likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
    FWKbi likes this.
  18. I enjoy eating pussy...lick that asshole too it deserves to be loved....she'll moan like crazy.

19. Littledeputydog

Littledeputydog Members

I love eating pussy