eating pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by bmar, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My spouse would squirt both the sweet syrupy substance and the watery liquid while I lapped at her pussy. My face would become soaked. So much so I could sense the odor even the next day after a shower and all. All that did was make me want to do it again.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You described it perfect................

3. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

Love licking pussy and I am good at it. I was trained by a female Dom I use to visit a few years back. She would bring a female sub to our sessions and she would show me the right technique.i would then practice on the other female sub. This year lady of 50 would lift off the bed and tell me to stop. The minute I stop she would tell me to lick her again. I can tell you when we were done the bed was soaking wet.

Pussytimes likes this.
  4. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

Back in the mid 80s my second wife a Filipina asked me if I wanted to watch 8MM Japanese movies at a coworker Japanese ladies house , I said ok so we went to her house and another coworker a Korean lady was there so I started the movies and they were x-rated fuck flicks we were all laying on pillows on the floor and the Korean lady started fidgeting and got up and went to the bathroom the second time she went ten minutes later I followed her and with no door I could see her masturbating so the third time I put my hand on her inner thigh and held her back and she was moaning let me go my wife nodded the ok so I pulled her shorts off no panties and stuck my head in her crotch and started to eat her pussy she started to cum in seconds so I sucked her clit between my lips and she grabbed my head and pulled it against her pussy and her moans and cries of orgasm was crazy and obviously intense so when I finally stopped my wife and the Japanese lady were up close and the Japanese lady hadn’t cum since her husband died years before so I ate her pussy to several orgasms and then my wife , I was so horny but held off cumming until all three women seemed satisfied so stuck my dick my wife’s pussy and the other watched me cum in my wife’s pussy but the Korean lady masturbated while watching us the whole scene was unexpected and horny but I don’t know if it was a set up or spontaneous

5. JeffT

JeffT Members

Love eating pussy.....before and after cumming inside. Wife said I did it better than her girlfriend in college.

6. BPC

BPC Members

Been doing it for 31 years. Love it!

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Ladies tell me about your pussy................I'm writing book and have to get it perfect!

Pussytimes likes this.
  8. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

You just haven’t had the right guy eat your pussy when I suck on the lips and clitoral hood and get her the point of no return I suck her clitoris between my lips and suck hard and hang on to her butt so she can’t pull or jerk away and she’ll sometimes start to scream from the intensity I’ve had a few that had never had an orgasm and screamed and said they never felt any thing like it , my ex wife was 68 years old last time I ate her pussy 5 years ago but all she wanted was to squat over my face and have me suck on her clit and she would an intense screaming orgasm that would last a minute or so and then she would collapse

subrickguy likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When I first met my wife she was in high school on our first date I parked on the side of the road and we began kissing from there i began feeling her, her tits first they were huge for a high school girl. She began to moan as I felt them then I slowly went down between her legs she stiffen up as my hand found her pussy in her panties and when my fingers slowly went into her pussy she let out a load moan! i gave her a good fucking with my fingers and when she came, she began to scream and at the same time our kissing became intense biting my lips at the same time! In seconds I had her cloths off and my cock in her pussy that's when she really got load with her moans then she began to scream! I had to com her down so I pulled my cock out but that was a mistake for her screams got loader and then she said put it back in you bastard......she was one hot pussy then for I fucked savagely for a good hour how many times she and I came I don't know I was just to busy and in dream land! No she wasn't a virgin for my cock went in to easy for her to be a virgin..............not the end of this story ........

10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It is very enjoyable.

loveslovely likes this.
  11. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

i like it alot ❤️

subrickguy likes this.
  12. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Don't be stingy, go ahead with your sex story. I got hard.

oldbeater likes this.
  13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Why? I thought that would be wonderful experience for you?

14. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

My wife says I eat her pussy like a pro. She gets so wet when I do it I can get her off over and over. She says I know my way around and what to lick and suck. She is a very happy woman. She always wants it when we have sex. I always spend a long time down there between her legs. My beard gets soaked from her juices. She always moans and runs her fingers thru my hair when I do it. I ask her if she wants to cum again, she says yes baby.

Pussytimes likes this.
  15. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love to eat pussy. Always have. The best pussy is on a girl who WANTS you to eat her until she cums. One who happily lies on her back, spreads her legs and props her head up on a pillow so she can watch you lick her off. I love that.

subrickguy and JeffT like this.
  16. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

Even better is a girl that wants me to eat her to 6 or 7 orgasms

subrickguy and Scharff like this.
  17. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Eating pussy can be a great weight loss plan. No fat, no carbs, no calories :)

Pussytimes, Mrcurios and subrickguy like this.
  18. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
  19. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Good you enjoy receiving. I hope you have a partner that loves giving head at least as much as I love giving it. Licking a sweet pussy is my favorite activity.

JeffT and JudithJ1337 like this.
  20. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

That sounds great also, savory and a little salty. What's not to like about that?

shanks59, oldbeater and JudithJ1337 like this.
  21. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Everybody has to have salt in their diet. It's best that it cums from natural sources than from a salt shaker.

Flash73 and JudithJ1337 like this.