eating pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by bmar, Mar 7, 2012.

1. curious.openmind

curious.openmind Member

Can u tell what was the difference if u know it ?

2. Sevenbyfive

Sevenbyfive Members

I love eating pussy

Hornydick likes this.
  3. maya5250

maya5250 Members

I love having my pussy eaten. I like when my clit is nibbled on.

4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Having the dessert before the main course

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

What is the reason? I thought women might like it. In our early days of marriage my wife allowed me to do oral on her and always orgasmed. Now she never let me.

6. longdog

longdog Visitor

i love it, probably my favorite type of sex, i often look at a hot girl and think what her pussy is like and want to lick it

7. Alman 66

Alman 66 Visitor

Well now very interesting subject, I am 66 and i love eating my woman`s pussy any place or any time if i had a chance,,,, There is nothing like the texture of having a creamy wet pussy that grinds against your month and face , and nothing like fingering your woman at the same time in both holes at the same time ..

8. JS420

JS420 Members

I love eating pussy so much that there have been times when I was going down on a woman and enjoying it so much that I almost had an orgasm just from eating her.:fearscream::fearscream::smiley::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout: In fact there were a couple times while eating pussy that I got so close to orgasm that I had to stop and quickly insert my throbbing cock into her wet, dripping, hot pussy and then I immediately came without even a second thrust!!!:screamcat::screamcat::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: Luckily she had already cum a couple times and she was very pleased that eating her pussy got me that excited!!!!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::kissingheart::kissingheart::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

Pussytimes and subrickguy like this.
  9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

The best part of eating pussy is soking the pussy libs and squeezeing them in the mouth to get the delicious juce.

subrickguy likes this.
  10. BoyofWonder

BoyofWonder Members

Every girl likes it differently, mine likes it slowly done vertically then short fast flicks of the tongue left to right then back to slow vertical licks. Makes her cum every time.
    My ex wanted long vertical licks with two fingers in scraping along her gspot, local girl I sometimes visit wants it left to right with a finger pressing on her bum.
    Women, the ultimate game of chess

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Love licking pussy making her Cum over an over.. It would be a dream to pay down an have three or four girl straddle my face and lick there clit . I've had female friends that I would give oral too...

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. PGA

PGA Senior Member

As JS 420 said, I was the same when I was young. Whenever I sucked my wife ****, I got hard and started dripping. Most of the time I could not resist, and I had to insert my cock into her **** quickly. Before my cock got down, I cum.

Pussytimes and ArtyB like this.
  13. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

running my tongue along their slit - yum!
    licking their clit - yum!
    pulling their clit gently with my lips - double yum!
    rubbing my face in it and getting their love juices all over me so I can smell them for a week - wow!!!!

Pussytimes and alwaysready1970 like this.
  14. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

I love to eat pussy. Feeling little twitches and hearing the moans as I like her clit is such a turn-on. I like that it brings her pleasure.

Pussytimes and Jty1220 like this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

then let me eat your pussy!

16. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I love to get my toung rite over the clit .

17. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

P.S. I want that woman that has posted hear that she hates to be licked to look me in the eyes and say that , or maby the guy doing it to her does not what he is doing .

Bowsawkid likes this.
  18. JS420

JS420 Members

I don't think I could have a relationship with a woman that didn't love having her pussy licked :tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout: and eating pussy is my absolute favorite part of sex:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Pussytimes and Bowsawkid like this.
  19. BoricuaBBW

BoricuaBBW Members

Love love love having my pussy ate...and my husband is the best at it his tongue his long and pointy at the tip and nice and thick so when he's fucking my pussy with his tounge my juices just flow out of me its the best :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Bowsawkid, bushwacker60 and Jty1220 like this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow your one happy wife! You got a good man!