Eating out fat chicks :conclusion

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Yebahead, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Guy takes his wife to the Doctor...

The Doc says, "Well, it's either Alzheimers disease or AIDS."

"What do you mean?" The guy says, "You can't tell the difference?"

"Yeah, the two look a lot alike in the early stages... Tell you what.. Drive her way out into the country, kick her out of the car, and if she finds her way back, don't fuck her."

--

Two gays are driving down the street when they see a dog on the side of the road licking his prick. "I sure wish I could do that," said the one gay. To which the other replied, "Don't you think you ought to pet him first??"

2. Yebahead

Yebahead Member

a joke is a joke....... i would laugh at anything that made me laugh

if a racist joke makes me laugh does that make me a racist....
    i think not i respect all cultures and people but i like to laugh and have fun.... i mean no harm with my threads..
    any joke has a focus to laugh at .........that is what makes it funny
    a fat guy joke or a gay joke makes me laugh but it doesnt mean i hate fat people or despise gays, it means i respect them and can respect them enough that i can laugh with them at a joke. people who find these offensive are the true people with the problems.

3. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Q: Why do women take longer than men to reach orgasm?

A: Who cares?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How do you know when it's time to wash dishes and clean the house?

A: Look inside your pants; if you have a penis, it's not time.

4. PurplePixie

PurplePixie Member

The reason people are getting so uptight about racist/sexist jokes is that although many of us here are intellegent, educated and savvy enough to realize that they are based on false sterotypes not everyone does sadly enough which leads to those same hurtful sterotypes being spread and embedded in the public's subconsciousness.

But I'm sure I'll just get bashed for this posting in some grade 9esque witty way haha but I'll take it

5. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

*thinks*
    'Um not political correctness (is that even a word??)

IT'S CALLED OPINION! Some of us have one, some of us have intelligent opinions.

And if you haven't noticed, sarcasm and jokes are always hard to understand online. Sarcasm depends majorly on influctuation of the voice. Voice no here!!

Oh and jokes about jews and abuse along with several things, are never funny, unless you are stupid.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Mui, you're truly a genius. [​IMG]

7. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

What's it mean when your wife comes out of the kitchen yelling and screaming at you?...

Means the chain's too long.

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

hahahahaha :D

9. Claire

Claire Senior Member

You are 17 and so have a lot of living to do.... let's hope life teaches you well my friend...

10. intercityvisionary

intercityvisionary Member

I'm all about free speak...but, let keep it real..there are things that some people don't want to hear or read..personally I'm a mature enuff to have an open mind and to chose what I want to what rocks my boat or lifts my skirt...and as far as eattin' out fat chicks...its not about the size but, is it sanitized...fat or thin the smell tells no lies....
    how do you feel about suckin' off guys with small weenies..just curious...