Eating disorder relapse

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by OceanStar, Dec 11, 2020.

1. OceanStar

OceanStar Member

My mental health has been slipping for a while. I've been finding winter (I have SAD) and not being able to do out due to Covid started to just wear me down.

For over a week I've been relapsed in my eating disorder. At first I tried to tell myself I was just trying to lose some weight. But it quickly took over my mind.

My partner was commenting on how distant I was, and I was just miserable all week just trying to eat as little as possible and checking in on ED Forums obsessively throughout the day.

Finally today I realise that I was kidding myself and this was a proper relapse.

I'm going to try and eat normally tomorrow and try to stop this getting worse. I don't want my life to fall apart again.

But I'm scared. How can I cope with life without something...?

Thanks for letting me share. x

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

ok I am here to listen and support.
    Please PM me for privacy. xxx

mysticblu21 and OceanStar like this.
  3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

mysticblu21 and OceanStar like this.
  4. OceanStar

OceanStar Member

Thanks for sharing those links. Yeah I have some stuff for the depression/SAD and I use a light too.

I just really wanted to share with people who understand. That in itself is helpful! :)

newbie-one and Candy Gal like this.