Eating Creampies, Snowballing,Cum Play

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Licking another man's cum off and out of your partners pussy is one of the sexists and most intense things ever. I always remember the first time, nervous of my reaction even though I liked the idea., this was for real and he'd only cum in her a few minutes before

But as soon as she lay back and opened her legs and I could see and smell is spunk leaking out of her I knew I loved it and made sure I licked every bit, pushing my face and tongue as deep as I could into her.

2. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

The best part of having a like minded friend right next door is he and I when home are available most of the time. I travel for work so I am gone mostly through the week, he has a local job and my wife is home based for her work. Of course my wife knows of our arrangement and sometimes participates . Yes you read that right we often have 3somes and they are awesome. Watching and tasting his spent juice from her is most gratifying, he too loves eating her out after I cum in her. She loves the attention and sensation, for me iii just love his cock, her pussy and playing dirty.

3. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

i have told my wife of my fantasy to watch her with someone else, and to do cleanup after. I am still hoping this happens someday.

regina73, liquid silk and Suburbanray like this.
  4. topper

topper Member

Eating cum didn't seem to bother many women, including my wife, when we were in college. Scientificly, it is harmless, won't turn you gay and is full of good things,including sperm(which won't hurt you). A facial is also good for the skin. Precum is great for under eye bags and wrinkles. A facial a night will keep moisture in your skin and tighten it during your sleep. Most of all, if she could take it, why shouldn't I be willing to accept it ? I was happy to get rid of those old handups.It only led to a better sex life.

5. topper

topper Member

I got into cum after jerking off and cumming on my wifes spread asshole. As her asshole pucked in a pool of cum she asked me to clean up my mess. She expected me to grab a towel or something, but I couldn't resist the temptation of what I was looking at and dove in tongue first. As my tounge pierced the puddle of cum on her asshole, my lips slurped up the cum. I like the taste of my cum and my wife lets me have it all. There was no looking back. It was hot, she liked it and after that, i couldn't get enough She got me away from cum hangups years ago. Her logic was I should do or try anything she was willing to do. Do you eat your own?

6. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm my opinion; guys should be willing to do everything they hope or expect their partner to do. :)

7. regina73

regina73 Members

my thoughts exactly

Hopppy likes this.
  8. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I always wanted my ex wife to let me spunk on her face, but she was very limited sexually. Id be lucky if she sucked my cock in the first place, never mind where I could cum afterwards. I used to sometimes be allowed to cum on her back or her belly and lick it off. I had always wanted to try snowballing. My girlfriend and I have done this and it is nice as long as you dont mind getting sticky.
    In my days when I was being sexual with men I used to like them cumming in my mouth and i would always swallow. Nobody ever asked for a cum kiss. I was always happy to swallow as its a easy clean up, as we all know cleaning cum off of yourself is a pain, especially if you are hairy like I am.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  9. drock69

drock69 Members

Is he also married?

10. topper

topper Member

I asked my wife if I could cum on her face and she said yes, if I would let her made me cum all over my own face. I agreed and she worked me up to a giant ejaculation, all over my face. I took it like a man as she rubbed it all over my face with her fingers, then put her fingers in my mouth.
    The next opportunity arose and I asked her if I could cum on her face now? She came out with a firm NO, because she thought it was degrading to women. However, she said she would gladly give me another facial. I told her I was good with that and even opened my mouth as a target. That give her incentive to work me up to a huge ejaculation, but this time in my eye, my nose, dripped down into my ear and into my mouth. I have eaten more of my ejaculations then she has.

Franky29 likes this.
  11. Openmindedguu

Openmindedguu Members

I absolutely love it! Love cleaning a hot load of cum from a freshly used pussy!

Dark Wolf, JeffT and topper like this.
  12. topper

topper Member

Im with you there. Can't put it in, but I can cum all over it. A rare occasion indeed. My wife came out of the shower and came into bed. She let me rub my cock on her ass and pussy and jerk off on it. She asked me to please clean my mess. I grabbed a tissue and pulled her ass cheeks apart to see my cum all over her pussy and asshole. Thinking I was going to wipe it with the tissue, she arched her ass up and presented the hot mess. I could not resist and slammed my face right into her ass and rubbed it all over. I savored every second of that wet, cum smelling bottom until the only cum was on my face

Franky29 and Prplyrs like this.
  13. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

I love to eat my own cum, either after I jack off or getting it kissed to me after getting head or sucking it from a snatch.

Dark Wolf likes this.